IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility – Check Age Limit, Selection Process & Salary Details. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection conducts the IBPS PO Bank Exam is a gateway to the much sought after bank jobs. IBPS provides its services to Public-Sector Banks, SBI, Associate Banks of SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies and other Banks which are regular members of the IBPS society. In this page, we can know that Eligibility, Salary Details, Age Limit and Application Process for IBPS PO. Follow us to get daily updates.
IBPS PO 2020 Eligibility:
The IBPS PO Eligibility as per the Nationality/Citizenship of a candidate is discussed below.
The candidates applying for the exam should fulfill the following criteria:
- Citizenship of India
- Subjects of Nepal or Bhutan
- Tibetan Refugee who arrived prior to 1 January 1962
- A person of Indian origin migrated from Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Burma(Myanmar), Vietnam or East African countries of the United Republic of Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Malawi, Zambia, Zaire or Ethiopia to permanently settle in India
- All candidates who are not Indian citizens have to produce a certificate of eligibility from the Government of India during the Bank PO interview.
IBPS PO 2020 Age Limit:
- IBPS PO Age Limit- Maximum – 30 years
- IBPS PO Age Limit- Minimum – 20 years
IBPS PO 2020 selection process:
IBPS PO selection process comprises three stages, preliminary exam, mains exam and interview. Any eligible candidate who aspires to join any of the participating organizations as Probationary Officer/Management Trainee is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process.
- The online examination is conducted in two tiers, preliminary and mains exam.
- Candidates who will qualify the preliminary exam will be shortlisted for the mains exam.
- Candidates shortlisted in the mains exam will be subsequently called for the common interview.
- The provisional allotment is done based on the mains exam and interview.
- The marks of the preliminary exam are not taken into consideration.
IBPS PO 2020 Salary Details:
IBPS Bank PO Salary Structure 2020
Total (without HRA)
Gross with HRA
As mentioned, a basic salary of Rs 23,700 is paid. Additionally, other allowances such as Dearness Allowance (DA), House Rent Allowance (HRA), City Compensatory Allowance (CCA), and Special Allowances are also there. An Annual increment of Rs 980 for 7 years is paid.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|