IBPS PO Application registration process begins, apply at ibps.in. The recruitment is being conducted for 1167 vacancies in 11 participating banks. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has started the online application process for the post of Probationary Officer (PO) CRP-X from August 5, today. Aspirants can apply online at ibps.in on or before August 26.
The CRP X PO/MT 2020 recruitment process is being conducted to fill 1,167 vacancies for 11 participating banks. The preliminary exam is scheduled to be conducted on October 3, October 10, and October 11, and the Main exam will be conducted on November 28.
IBPS PO Application
Name of The Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of the Organization||
UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, Bank of India, Punjab & Sind Bank
Name of The Post
|Probationary Officers/ Management Trainees|
|Start Date to Apply||
Last Date to Apply
|Closure for editing application details||
Last date for printing your application
|Online Fee Payment||
05/08/2020 to 26/08/2020
The candidates have to go through three rounds of the recruitment process. The first is a preliminary exam consisting of 100 marks online exam with questions on the English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. The duration of the exam is 60 min. The candidates who clear the exam will be eligible to appear for the Main exam of 3 hours’ duration and of 200 marks. The final stage of the exam is an interview round for candidates who clear the Main exam.
How to Apply:
Candidates can apply online only and no other mode of application will be accepted. Before applying, candidates should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the notification.
1) Go to the IBPS’s official website www.ibps.in
2) Click on link “CWE PO/MT”
3) Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CWE-PROBATIONARY OFFICERS/ MANAGEMENT TRAINEES (CWE-PO/MT-X)” ) 4) Online application form will open
5) Click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register and enter basic information
6) Provisional registration number and password will be generated
7) Note down provisional registration number and password
8) Reopen saved data using provisional registration number and password and edit particulars if required 9) Upload photograph, signature, Left thumb impression and a hand written declaration as per specifications in notification
10) Carefully fill online application
11) Use ‘SAVE AND NEXT’ facility to verify details in form and modify if required
12) Clicking on ‘FINAL SUBMIT Button’ only after checking every detail carefully as no changes will be permitted after this.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|