IBPS PO Notification 2020 Released Soon. The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer post in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in October / November 2020. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the notification soon. Below is the information about IBPS PO 2020-2021 Exam Notification, Application Form, and Important Dates given below.
Detailed Notifications Prospective candidates are also advised to visit official website of IBPS www.ibps.in regularly for detailed notification for each of the above examinations to be displayed in due course.
IBPS PO Notification 2020
Name of the Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
Apply Online Date
Mains –28.11.2020 & Prelims- 03.10.2020 04.10.2020 10.10.2020
Notification Released Soon
A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Age (As on 01.08.2019):
Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
Payable from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 (Online payment), both dates inclusive, shall be as follows – Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWBD candidates. – Rs. 600 /- for all others Bank Transaction charges for Online Payment of application fees/ intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidate
How to Apply?
Process of Registration:
- The registration process will be through online mode only and there will be a single· registration for both Preliminary and Main examination, wherever applicable. Candidates will be required to upload the following documents as per the specification· given in advertisement. (1) Photograph of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file (2) Signature of the Applicant – 10 kb to 20 kb in .jpeg file (3) Thumb impression of the Applicant – 20 kb to 50 kb in .jpeg file (4) Scanned copy of handwritten declaration as per the format, which will be available in the respective advertisement – 50 kb to 100 kb in .jpeg file
- Candidates can apply online only from 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted. Pre-Requisites for Applying Online Before applying online, candidates should— (i) scan there: – photograph (4.5cm × 3.5cm) – signature – left thumb impression (If a candidate is not having left thumb, he/she may use his/ her right thumb.
- If both thumbs are missing, the impression of one of the fingers of the left hand starting from the forefinger should be taken. If there are no fingers on the left hand, the impression of one of the fingers of the right hand starting from the forefinger should be taken.
- If no fingers are available, the impression of left toe may be taken. In all such cases where left thumb impression is not uploaded, the candidate should specify in the uploaded document the name of finger and the specification of left/right hand or toe). – a hand written declaration (text given below) (In case of candidates who cannot write may get the text of declaration typed and put their left hand thumb impression below the typed declaration and upload the document as per specifications). Ensuring that the all these scanned documents adhere to the required specifications as given in Annexure III to this Advertisement.
- Signature in CAPITAL LETTERS will NOT be accepted.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
- The text for the hand written declaration is as follows – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
- The above mentioned hand written declaration has to be in the candidate’s hand writing and in English only. If it is written by anybody else or in any other language, the application will be considered as invalid.
- Keep the necessary details/documents ready to make Online Payment of the requisite application fee/ intimation charges
- Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of results of this round of CRP. IBPS may send intimation to download call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. Under no circumstances, a candidate should share with/mention e-mail ID to / of any other person. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. Payment Mode through that pays online
Official Notification – Released Soon