IBPS PO Recruitment 2020 – Candidates can apply from their Smart Phones. The last date for submission of applications for IBPS PO 2020 recruitment is August 26. Application forms for IBPS exams can be submitted using smart phones. IBPS has recently notified on its website that candidates can also apply online using their smart phones.
Now candidates can apply for the various exams conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) using their smart phones. Earlier, the application process was not mobile-friendly. This will make the application process much easier because applicants will not have to visit the cyber cafes or log in through a desktop to fill IBPS application forms for various exams.
Currently, IBPS PO 2020 application process and recruitment of Division Head (Financial & Allied Services) & CFO, Division Head (Technology Support Services), Banker Faculty in IBPS on Contract basis are underway. Applicants can fill these application forms using their smart phones
The preliminary exam for IBPS PO recruitment will be held on October 3, 10, and 11. Candidates who qualify the preliminary exam will appear for the main exam which is scheduled to be held in November.
How to apply online for IBPS PO or Faculty Recruitment?
- Candidates need to change your display mode to auto-rotate. Activate ‘Auto-Rotate’ mode on your smart mobile phones or switch to ‘Desktop Mode’ in your browser on mobile phones.
- Turn your mobile phone horizontally to view screen in Landscape mode
- IBPS Application page will not open in portrait mode.
- Open ibps.in on your chrome
- Click on recruitment you want to apply for – IBPS PO or Faculty
- Complete Registration & Application Process
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|