IBPS Clerk Result 2020 OUT – Download CRP Clerk VIII Provisional Allotment under Reserve List. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the Provisional Allotment under Reserve List for CRP Clerk VIII. So Candidates can download the provisional Allotment by the link given below. We congratulate the candidate who have selected and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
IBPS Clerk Result 2020
Name of the Board
|Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
CRP Clerk VIII
- The total marks allotted for Online Main Examination are 200. Marks will be converted out of 100 for Provisional allotment. A candidate should qualify in the Online Main Examination and be sufficiently high in the merit to be considered for subsequent provisional allotment process, details of which will be made available subsequently on IBPS website.
- On completion of the Main Examination, depending on the state/UT wise vacancies to be filled in during the financial year 2019-20 based on the business needs of the Participating Organisations and as reported to IBPS, candidates shortlisted will be provisionally allotted to one of the Participating Organisations, based on meritcum-preference keeping in view the spirit of Govt. Guidelines on reservation policy, various guidelines issued by Govt. of India/Others from time to time, administrative exigency, etc. Vacancies given in this advertisement are indicative. Provisional allotment shall be done on the basis of final vacancies to be reported by the Participating Organisations. Candidates should not claim indicative vacancies as final for the provisional allotment. No change in the data already registered by the candidate in the online application form is possible.
- A candidate belonging to reserved category, selected on the basis of norms as applicable to General Category, will be treated at par with a General category candidate. Such own merit candidates belonging to reserved categories who are provisionally allotted under unreserved (General) category will not be adjusted against a reserved post. However their original category as registered in the online registration will remain unchanged.
- In the event of two or more candidates having obtained the same score, merit order is decided as per date of birth (the candidate senior in age is placed before/ above the candidate junior in age), as per the prevailing practice. The provisional allotment is subject to the candidate fulfilling the criteria for Participating Organisation and identity verification to the satisfaction of the allotted organisation. This does not constitute an offer of employment. Verification of documents with regard to eligibility criteria will be carried out by the participating organization. The participating organization will also ascertain Proficiency of local language (reading, writing and speaking) of the State/UT for the provisionally allotted candidates. The participating organization reserves the right to cancel the candidature on account of deficiency of the same. Decision of the participating organizations here shall be final and binding upon the candidates. In case it is detected at any stage of the recruitment process that, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria his/her candidature/ chance in the process shall stand forfeited.
- As the provisional allotment will be made to participating organisations on merit cum preference basis, once the provisional allotment is made, no request for change shall be entertained. Any request for change shall result in cancellation of candidature. Further, a candidate who is provisionally allotted will forfeit his/her candidature/ chance for the process if he/she does not avail the offer of appointment from the Participating Organisation.
- Issuance of offer of appointment including terms and conditions, formalities for verification, joining etc. is solely the decision of the Participating Organisations and shall be final and binding. IBPS shall have no role therein. Any queries in this regard shall be directed to the participating organisations only. A reserve list to the extent of approximately 10 percent of the vacancies under each category may be kept, subject to the availability of candidates. This does not guarantee provisional allotment to/recruitment by the Participating Organisations. In the event of Participating Organisations providing further vacancies during April 2019-March 2020, provisional allotment will be carried out for the candidates in the reserve list. However, if no vacancy is furnished by the Participating Organisations owing to exigencies or otherwise during the validity period the candidates under the reserve list will not be considered for provisional allotment. The reserve list will expire automatically on 31.03.2020 without any notice. Candidates who are not provisionally allotted or not in the reserve list will not be considered for any further process under CRP Clerks- VIII for vacancies for 2019-20.
- The decision of IBPS in provisional allotment of Organisations shall be final and binding upon the selected candidates. However IBPS reserves the right to cancel, reallot Organisation-wise allocation/ change the process depending upon exigencies or otherwise.
- Prescribed Formats of SC, ST, OBC, PWD certificates, Proforma A, B, C, D as applicable for Ex-Servicemen can be downloaded from IBPS website www.ibps.in. Candidates belonging to these categories are required to produce the certificates strictly in these formats only.
- While reporting for the Joining, the candidate should produce valid prescribed documents given below in addition to the documents requested by the participating organisation to which candidate is provisionally allotted. In the absence of documents candidature of the candidates shall be cancelled.
- No documents/ certificates shall be submitted separately to IBPS/ Nodal Bank/ Participating organisations during the selection process. All the documents/ certificates stated below must be submitted to the allottee bank as per their directions.
IBPS released provisional allotment under reservation list of IBPS Clerk, IBPS PO and IBPS Speclistist officer VIII. Here u can download the provisional list of that posts.
Provisional Reserve List – IBPS CLERK
Provisional Reserve List – IBPS PO
Provisional Reserve List – IBPS SO
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|