ICAI Executive Officer, Joint Director Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Notification & Application Form Here. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) has released a notification for the post of Management Trainee, Executive Officer, Assistant Director/Executive Officer, Joint Director/Deputy Director and Additional Director posts. There are totally 7 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment. Follow us for more updates.
ICAI Notification 2020 Details
|Name of the Board||The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India|
|Post Name||Executive Officer & Others|
|Last Date||15 days from date of release of this advertisement i.e 01.12.2020|
ICAI Job Age Limit:
- Management Trainee – 30 years
- Executive Officer – 38 years
- Assistant Director/Executive Officer – 40 years/38 years respectively
- Joint Director/Deputy Director – 50 years/45 years respectively
- Joint Director – 50 years
- Additional Director – 55 years
ICAI Vacancy Qualification:
- Com/MBA (any specialization)/LLB/MCA/B.Tech in IT or Computer Science with minimum 60% marks (OR) CS/ICWA/CA (Inter)
- Having minimum 2 years of working experience in respective domain.
- Chartered Accountant having minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting/Finance/Administration
Assistant Director/Executive Officer:
- Chartered Accountant having minimum 7 years/5 Years of experience respectively in Accounting/Finance/Administration in Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/Industry preferably with experience in implementing and/or audit of Ind AS or training in Ind AS/IFRS
Joint Director/Deputy Director:
- Chartered Accountant having minimum 15 years/12 years of experience respectively in Accounting/Finance/Administration in Statutory/Regulatory/Professional Body/PSU/Industry alongwith qualified Ind AS Course of ICAI/International Bodies.
Joint Director (IT):
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application/Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology from reputed University/institution with consistent good academic record having minimum 15 years’ experience in the respective field in renowned organization/Industry.
Joint Director (Board of Studies):
- Chartered Accountant having minimum 15 years of experience with wide exposure in core areas such as Accounting, Auditing or Taxation.
- For Technical Committees such as the Accounting Standards Board, Expert Advisory Committee, Research Committee, XBRL, Accounting Research Foundation, Accounting Standards for Local Bodies, etc.
ICAI Latest Notification Job Location:
Initially based at Delhi/NCR (Liable to be posted anywhere in India)
ICAI Delhi Salary:
- Management Trainee: Rs. 30,000/- per month
- Executive Officer: Rs. 11.4 lakhs per annum
- Assistant Director/Executive Officer: Rs. 14 lakhs/Rs. 11.4 lakhs per annum
- Joint Director/Deputy Director: Rs. 28 lakhs/Rs. 16 lakhs per annum
- Joint Director (IT): Rs. 28 lakhs per annum
- Joint Director (Board of Studies): Rs. 28 lakhs per annum
- Additional Director: Rs. 35 lakhs per annum
ICAI Application Form 2020 Procedure:
Interested candidates may send their application in Structured format through email at email@example.com or can send through speed post to Assistant Secretary – HR, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI Bhawan, I.P.Marg, New Delhi-110002, superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of Additional Director for Technical Committees” within 15 days from date of release of this advertisement
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for ICAI Recruitment?
The Last Date to apply for this recruitment is 1.12.2020
How many vacancies are allotted under ICAI Recruitment?
There are totally 7 vacancies are allotted under this recruitment
How can I apply for ICAI Recruitment?
You can apply through the above link provided in our examsdaily site