ICAI Recruitment 2020 Out– Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) is a statutory body established for the regulation of the profession of Chartered Accountants in India. Now the board has released the notification for the posts of Executive Officer for its Delhi/Noida Offices and Project Associate – Technical for its Centre for Audit Quality at its Centre of Excellence (CoE), Jaipur, on a contract basis initially for a term of two years. Interested candidates can apply for this post before 04.11.2020. Now let’s see about the eligibility criteria and other details of this post in this page.
ICAI Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)|
|Post Name||Project Associate, Executive Officer|
ICAI Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
- Project Associate – Technical: Candidates must possess a Chartered Accountant with good auditing background to apply for this post.
- Executive Office (Technical-Accounts): Candidates must possess the CA (Inter) to apply for this post.
- Executive Officer (Administration): Candidates must possess the M Com from reputed university to apply for this post.
ICAI Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Candidates who are willing to apply for these posts must between 25 years to 35 years of age.
ICAI Recruitment 2020 Experience:
Candidates must have the following experience to apply for these posts.
- Project Associate – Technical: 2-4 years of post-qualification experience in handling Auditing Profile
- Executive Office (Technical-Accounts): 5 years experience in Accounting. Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience in some ERP implementation/ migration process.
- Executive Officer (Administration): Minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting/General administration, Coordination, Maintenance of records, Preparation of minutes etc. Preference will be given to the candidates having working experience in some ERP implementation/ migration process.
ICAI Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale:
Candidates who will be selected for these posts may get benefits of Rs. 11.4 lakhs to Rs. 12 lakhs per annum (all-inclusive).
ICAI Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
The selection process may contain two phases which are shortlisting of candidates, conduct of Interview. ICAI holds the right to relax the eligibility criteria for deserving candidates and its decision regarding Eligibility.
How to Apply for ICAI Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can follow the steps provided below to apply for these posts.
Step 1: Go to the official website of ICAI.
Step 2: Download and read the notification carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then send their application through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or can send through speed post to the address mentioned below.
Assistant Secretary – HR,
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India,
Step 4: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|