ICAR CIBA Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. ICAR Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA) has released the notification for Young Professional II. The interested and eligible candidates can attend Interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) on a purely temporary basis as per the details given below. Date and Time of Interview Will be intimated to shortlisted candidates. ICAR CIBA Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
ICAR CIBA Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|ICAR-Central Institute of Brackishwater Aquaculture (CIBA)|
Young Professional II
- M.Sc (Ag) in Soil Science
- Master’s degree in the Basic Sciences with specialization in Chemistry, Agricultural Chemistry, Biochemistry, Aquaculture, Microbiology, Marine biology, Environmental Sciences, Climate change
- MTech / BTech / MCA/ MSc degree in computers / Information technology
- Maximum 35 years for men and 40 years for women as on date of interview.
- Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per rules
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may send their Curriculum Vitae (clearly indicating their experience and skills/instruments used) along with the contact numbers in the prescribed proforma (attached) and scanned copy of the original documents only through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 30-06-2020. The applicant should indicate “Application for YP–II NICRA” in the subject line of his/her email.
- Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, candidates selected after initial screening will be informed for further details regarding the interview (in-person/ online through video conferencing) by email or over the phone. Director, CIBA reserves the right to accept or reject any applications.
- Candidates appearing for interview in-person should attend with filled in the application form. Original documents of the candidates (all certificates and relevant documents) appearing interview in-person will be verified on the interview date and the candidates appearing online interview will be verified at a later stage.
- CIBA does not enter into correspondence with the applicants for not calling them for an interview.
- TA/DA will not be paid for attending the interview.