ICAR CIFA Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. ICAR – Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture has invites applications through online mode for engagement of 01 (One) no. of Young Professional-II, purely on contractual basis to work under CAB in Scheme entitled “Network project on Agricultural Bioinformatics and Computational Biology” at ICAR-CIFA Bhubaneswar as per details given below in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
ICAR CIFA Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|ICAR – Central Institute of Freshwater Aquaculture|
Last Date to Apply
Rs.25,000/- per month Consolidated
M.Sc. degree in Bioinformatics/Biotech nology/Genomics/Bioch emistry/ Microbiology from a recognized University
Candidates having hands on experience on Molecular techniques and Bioinformatics related research will be preferred.
Age Limit (as on date of interview)
The lower age and Upper age limit will be 21 and 45 years respectively with relaxation to SC/ST/OBC & Divyang as per rules.
- Closing Date and time for submission of online applications 13.06.2020 by 17.00 Hrs
- Interview: Details of date, time, place and mode of personal interview will be communicated separately to the shortlisted candidates
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may visit institute website: http://www.cifa.nic.in for filling the details and submit his/ her application (as per format given at Annexure-III) by 17:00 hrs of 13th June, 2020. For detailed instructions regarding how to apply, please see Annexure-II.
- The original certificates and proof of age and caste to be produced at the time of interview/Joining.
- The selected candidate may also be required to travel, as per requirement of the work.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- No interim enquiries will be entertained. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- The above engagements are purely temporary and will stand terminated automatically after completion of period indicated in the selection offer, or otherwise intimated subsequently subject to willingness of the candidate.
- The candidate will not have any right for absorption in ICAR-CIFA/ICAR.
- The selected candidate may have to join immediately.
- The Director/ PI/ Competent Authority ICAR-CIFA reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process.
- The decision of the Director/ PI/ Competent Authority ICAR-CIFA will be final and binding in all respects.
- The details of short listed candidates will be placed on Institute website and communication for attending interview either personally at ICAR-CIFA or through video conferring will be sent to them through email in advance.
Instructions for Applying (Online):
The following steps are to be followed for applying online and submitting supporting documents:
- The applicant will visit institute website http://www.cifa.nic.in and visit the “Job Opportunities” tab under Quick Links Section for finding the link for submission of the applications.
- In the said online form, candidates needs to fill all the column with accurate information and submit the same.
- After doing the needful as S.No. 2 above, the applicant will have to scan the following documents in given order in a single “pdf” format file: a. Duly filled and signed application format as given in Annexure-III b. Matriculation certificate & marks sheet c. Intermediate marksheet d. Graduation Marksheet e. Post Graduation Certificate and Marksheet f. Caster/ Category certificate in case of SC/ ST/ OBC & Divyang applicants g. Copies of Research / Work Experience proof, if available h. List of publications, if available i. Any valid Photo Identity proof document (Aadhar Card/ Voter Id/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence, etc. issued by any government agency). Aadhar Card will be preferred. j. Any other relevant document as desired by the applicant.
- Note: all the above said documents as indicated above may be scanned preferably in multicolour in a single pdf file and the file may be saved with a file name in the given format i.e., __YP.pdf
- After doing the needful as Sl. No. 2 & 3 above, the said pdf document may be sent through email on the email id – “email@example.com” well before closing time for submission of application.
- The submission of online forms and sending the pdf document to given email address both are mandatory. Failing in any one of the two will result in rejection of application/ candidature.
- Applicants are required to check the institute website from time to time for any updated information.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|