NRCB Recruitment 2020 OUT. Walk-in-Interview for the selection of Young Professional – I (One post) on contractual basis under institute project will be held at our centre on 11.06.2020 (Thursday) at 11.00 AM. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project. Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-Interview at NCBR, We provide the notification details in our blog and know further updates. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
NRCB Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|National Research Centre For Banana|
Young Professional – I
Young Professional – I:
First class in B.Sc. (Biochemistry / Microbiology) or equivalent degree or B.Sc. (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics)
- Experience in starch isolation, modification process and knowledge on analysis of various biochemical work
- Proficiency in word processing, using excel, power point (3) Experience in using Statistical tools and data analysis
- M.Sc. (Bioinformatics / Biotechnology / Plant Breeding & Genetics)
- Hands on experience in Molecular technology for 1-2 years
Remuneration: Rs.15,000.00 (Consolidated) (as per ICAR guidelines)
Minimum age 21 years and Maximum age 45 years for Young Professional – I. Age relaxation shall be applicable for the post as per rules.
- The above position is purely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. There is no provision for re-employment after termination of project.
- The selected candidate will not have any right for claiming pay scale or absorption against any regular post being vacant on a later date at this
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates who have passed the required qualifications only should come for the walkin-interview
How to Apply?
Candidates attending the Walk-in-Interview should neatly type the application in the format prescribed in MS-WORD – TIMES NEW ROMAN FONT – 12 SIZE and submit the same along with attested copies of educational qualifications, experience and publications etc. at the time of attending the Walk-in-Interview. Original certificates should also be brought for verification at the time of Walk-in-Interview. Candidates already working should produce necessary “No Objection Certificate” in case he / she is employed elsewhere.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|