ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI) has released the notification for Junior Research Fellow & Another post. Eligible & interested candidates are requested to send their resume through email to email@example.com latest by 30th June 2020 in prescribed format which is available on our website. ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
ICAR NRRI Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|ICAR-National Rice Research Institute (NRRI)|
Junior Research Fellow & Other post
06.07.2020 & 07.07.2020
Candidates must possess Post Graduate/Graduate Degree in any Discipline
- sc. (Ag.) in Microbiology / Meteorology / Soil Science / Agronomy / Environmental Science / Agricultural Chemistry / Agricultural Physics / Life Science / Botany / Biotechnology / Horticulture / Agricultural Engineering / Plant Breeding with 4/5 year’s graduation degree. OR
Master degree in Basic Sciences (Botany / Zoology / Microbiology / Biotechnology / Life Science / Geography / Geology) and have NET I GATE qualification. OR Ph. D.
Candidates should have Max 35 years for men and 50 years
Selection will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
Date & Time of Interview:
- Senior Project Associate: 06.07.2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Project Associate I: 07.07.2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Scientific Admn. Asst. / Field Worker: 08.07.2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Junior Research Fellow: 07.07.2020 at 10:30 a.m.
- Young professional II: 06.07.2020 at 10:30 a.m.
How to Apply?
Owing to the prevailing COVID-19 crisis, eligible & interested candidates are requested to send their resume through email to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 30th June 2020 in prescribed format which is available on our website.
Candidates are advised to bring one copy of their bio-data along with Xerox copy of all the certificates and mark sheets affixing recent photograph thereon together with original copies of educational certificate/ mark sheet/ experience certificate (matriculation onwards) and appear for a walk-in-interview comprising of a written-cum-personal interview on the prescribed date, time and place.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|