ICCR Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Indian Council For Cultural Relations – The Council in the said notification No.Admn./DR/2019-20 had inadvertently not indicated the reservation clause for EWS quota for the post of Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, JR Steno & Sr Stenographer posts. Now in cognizance with the DoPT Circular No.36039/1/2019-Estt. (Res) dated 31 January, 2019 the vacancies for the post of Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, JR Steno & Sr Stenographer. ICCR Recruitment 2020 details are provided below. Last date of receiving application 06.06.2020
ICCR Recruitment 2020
Name Of the Board
|Indian Council For Cultural Relations|
Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, JR Steno & Sr Stenographer & Other Vacancies
- Assistant – 07
- Lower Division Clerk – 03
- JR Steno – 02
- Sr Stenographer & Other Vacancies – 20
Diploma, 12 th / Any Graduate
- Fee payable (Per post per candidate): Rs 500/- (Rs Five hundred only) by General & OBC candidates. Rs 250/- (Rs Two Hundred Fifty) by others
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards.
- Applications received without the prescribed fee shall not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection will be entertained. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor will it be adjusted against any other examination or selection. (iv) Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure that their fee has been deposited with ICCR. If the fee is not received by ICCR, status of Application Form is shown as “Incomplete” and this information is printed on the top of the printout of online Application Form. Further, status of fee payment can be verified at the “Payment Status” link provided in the candidate’s login screen. Such applications which remain incomplete due to non-receipt of fee will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after the period specified in the Notice of Examination shall be entertained.
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only through ICCR’s website i.e. iccr.gov.in.
- Last date for submission of online applications is mentioned on website.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to ICCR’s website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- The ICCR does not accept any responsibility for the candidates not being able to submit their applications within the last date on account of the aforesaid reasons or for any other reason beyond the control of the ICCR.
- Before submission of the online application, candidates must check that they have filled correct details in each field of the form. After submission of the online application form, no change/ correction/ modification will be allowed under any circumstances. Requests received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc shall not be entertained.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|