ICCR Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website – Last Date Extended up to 06-06-2020. Indian Council for Cultural Relations has invites online applications on from 17.03.2020 regarding various Direct Recruitment posts i.e. Program Officer, Assistant Program Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC. As per the ICCR Advertisement 2020, there are 32 vacancies are filled by ICCR and the last date for submission of online application for ICCR Jobs 2020 is 06.06.2020. Interested candidates can apply online through the link we provide in the bottom of this article.
ICCR Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of the Organization||Indian Council for Cultural Relations|
|Name of the Posts||Program Officer, Assistant Program Officer, Assistant, Sr. Stenographer, Jr. Stenographer & LDC|
|Location||All Over India|
|Application Starting Date||17-03-2020|
|Last Date to Apply||23-05-2020|
|Status||Last Date Extended|
|Extended Last Date||06-06-2020|
|Hall Ticket Release date||Available Soon|
|CBT Date||Available Soon|
Vacancy Details for ICCR:
|Name of the Posts||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Program Officer||10|
Age Limit for Program Officers:
|Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|Program Officer||18 to 35|
|Sr. Steno||18 to 30|
|Jr. Steno & LDC||18 to 27|
Educational Qualifications for LDC:
- Applicable candidates must have to pass 12th/ Degree/ Diploma/ PG Degree.
- Check Advertisement for educational qualification.
- We provide the direct link to download the official advertisement.
Application Fee Details for Assistant Programmer:
Registration Process Details:
The registration process is divided into two parts
Basic Registration – this is for generating the User ID and password.
Detailed Registration – in this process further details have to be submitted and Application Fee is to be paid online
- Basic Registration
To register First time click on “Registration”. Read Instruction carefully and click the check box to acknowledge the same to proceed. Fill in the “Basic Registration” form. On submission, a unique User Id and Password will be generated and sent to the registered E-mail Id and Mobile No. Thereafter, login as Registered Candidate using this User ID and Password. Upon first login, candidate will be required to change the password.
- Detailed Registration
Enter Personal details, Education Details, Work Experience and Upload Photo, Signature in prescribed file format only and within the size limit as prescribed. Scanned image of Color Passport Photo – Size 20Kb-60Kb for uploading, of file format JPG or JPEG only. Scanned image of Signature of Applicant – Size 10Kb-30Kb for uploading, of file format JPG or JPEG only. Candidate can apply for multiple Posts i.e. Maximum of Two Posts and Minimum of One Post. Candidate must possess required education qualification to apply for each of the post. Provision to apply for multiple posts will be available on Personal Details page. Accordingly on education qualification page candidate will be asked to enter details of education required for each of the selected post. Candidate will have to provide work experience details depending on the post where it is mandatory. Fees Payable will be dependent on number of post candidate has applied for, fees for one post is given as below.
How to Apply for ICCR Recruitment 2020:
- Basic Registration does not mean the candidate has successfully submitted the Application Form.
- Please note that fields marked with asterisk (*) are mandatory.
- After the ‘Basic Registration’ i.e. after the candidate clicks on ‘Submit’ button in the Basic Registration Page, system will generate and display the USER ID, which will also be communicated to the candidate by E-Mail and SMS.
- For subsequent login, use this system-generated ‘Login ID’ and password. Upon first login, candidate will mandatorily have to change the password
- Under Registration’, candidate will have to fill up additional details such as Address for Correspondence, Educational Details, Preferred Choice of Exam Cities, etc., upload of photo and signature and payment of Application Fees.
- After successful online payment of Application Fee, Application Form will be generated. Candidates are requested to download the same for future reference.
- Once the application is submitted no changes can be made, therefore, candidates are advised to read the instructions carefully and fill-up the form.
- Request for Change of Category / Entrance Exam Centers after submission of Application shall not be entertained / considered under any circumstances.
- A given City or Test Centre may have one or more Test Venues depending on the number of candidates opting for the City.
- The ICCR however reserves the right to add any additional centers depending on the number of candidates. Similarly, ICCR can withdraw any identified centre in case of poor or insufficient response. In case of such withdrawal, the candidates will be allotted at nearby center.
Apply Online (New Users)
Apply Online (Existing Users)
Download the Notification – For Program Officer
Download the Notification – For Assistant Program Officer
Download the Notification – For Assistant
Download the Notification – For Senior Steno
Download the Notification – For Junior Steno
Download the Notification – For LDC
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|