ICF Recruitment 2020 – How to Apply for 1000 Apprentice Vacancies? Integral Coach Factory has released the vacancy notification for the post of Apprentice. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Interested and Eligible candidates can start to apply from 04.09.2020 to 25.09.2020. Apply Online link is given in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!
In this webpage, we will provide you information for how to apply through online for the above said posts. Check the below details to apply step by step.
|Name of the Board||Integral Coach Factory|
|Start Date to Apply||04.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||25.09.2020|
|Status||How to Apply|
A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable) is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
Mode of Engagement
The merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std X, whereas for MLT (Medical Lab Technician), merit list will be based on marks obtained in Std.XII.
Mode of Communication
All communication from ICF administration will be sent by SMS or e-mail only and the select/eligible list will be uploaded in https://pbicf.in. All SMS communications from ICF Administration will be from 7397755127, 7397755128, 7397755129, 7397755130, 7397755131, 7397755132, 7397755133 and 7397755134 and will only be made to the mobile numbers mentioned in the application. These numbers are connected to a system. Any calls made to these numbers will not be answered. All e-mails will be sent by the administration only from email@example.com.
Commencement of Training
The apprenticeship training will commence on any date after 01.10.2020 tentatively.
How to Apply
Facility for submission of online application will be available from 04/09/2020 at 09:30 hrs to 25/09/2020 at 17:30 hrs on ICF website https://pbicf.in.
- Application will be accepted only through online mode.
- Candidates who wish to apply need to log on to the ICF web portal https://pbicf.in.
- Candidates should read the notification thoroughly and fill in the online application form correctly & submit. Before filling the application form, candidates should keep ready all the data ofdocuments/certificates required to be filled in and image of recent passport size photograph (not more than 200 KB) in jpg/jpeg format.
- System generated registration number is the candidate’s individual Registration ID & password to generate acknowledgement is theirdate of birth. Using the online registration number generated, the candidate needs to login with password as date of birth in “ddmmyyyy” format.
- A processing fee of .100/- + service charges as applicable (non-refundable)is to be paid through online mode. No application fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.
- No request of refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained by ICF under any circumstances.
- Before clicking the submit button, the candidate is advised to check whether the details fed in are correct.
- Processing Fee Payment instruction (For candidates other than SC/ST/PwBD/Women): After successful payment of processing fee of Rs.100/- through online, a unique Transaction ID starting with ‘DU’ will be sent by payment gateway system to the registered mobile number. Candidates should preserve this Transaction ID for future references of payment detail.
- Candidates are NOT required to send/submit any documents including system generated application form to ICF through Post/e-mail/FAX/By hand.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|