ICFRE Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Consultant Post. The Director General, Indian Council Of Forestry Research And Education (ICFRE) An Autonomous Body of Ministry of Environment, Forests and Climate Change (Govt. of India), Directorate of Research, Dehra Dun invites applications for the post of Consultant on temporary and contractual basis under Bamboo Technical Support Group (BTSG) – ICFRE, Dehra Dun. Interested and eligible candidates may come with their bio data duly signed along with a recent passport size photograph, original documents, self attested copies of all qualifications certificates, and a non refundable demand draft for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five hundred only ) drawn in favour of the Director General, ICFRE, Dehra Dun and other relevant documents in support of their profile and field experience. The walk-in-Interview for the post will be held on 25th June 2020 at ICFRE head quarters Dehra Dun at 10:00 am.
ICFRE Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Council Of Forestry Research And Education (ICFRE)|
ICFRE Consultant Vacancy 2020:
Consultant – 01
ICFRE Consultant Age Limit 2020:
The candidate’s Upper age limit is 50 Years
ICFRE Consultant Education Qualification 2020:
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate degree in Forestry/Wood science and Technology
Desirable Qualifications: Adequate experience in research at national level. Recent working experience in ICFRE and its institutes for atleast last 4 years and Ph. D
ICFRE Consultant Salary 2020:
Rs. 50,000/- per month.
General Instructions to the Candidates:
- Selection is governed by ICFRE rules and does not guarantee subsequent employment in any institute under the council and is co – terminus with the BTSG Project
- Consultant is expected to join within a fortnight after the date of issue of the award letter failing which award may be cancelled.
- If any information submitted by the candidate is found incorrect and misleading his candidature and services any stage will be terminated without any notice.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for attending the walk in interview.
- Decision of the Director General, ICFRE will be final and binding in all respects.
- Details are available at icfre.org
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|