ICFRE Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education has released the notification for the Project staff of Financial Expert. The Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Dehradun now invites eligible individual consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested candidates should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience in financial management etc. The details along with format for submitting Application is available at www.icfre.gov.in. Application last date is 23-06-2020. We provide direct link to download the official notification. Interested candidates can check more details from our website.
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name Of The Board||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education|
|Name Of The Posts||Financial Expert|
|Total Vacancy||As Per Norms|
|Application Last Date||23-06-2020|
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Details:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete the Post Graduation in Commerce/ Economics/ Business Administration/ Finance Management or equivalent/ Minimum 5 years of experience in handling of works related to financial management.
- Experience of working in a Government aided project/ institution or in the project funded by external agencies in government organizations will be preferred.
- Fluent in verbal and written Hindi and English with strong communication skills in presenting, discussing and resolving difficult issues, both orally and in writing.
- Interested candidates can check more details from our website. Because we provide direct link to download the official
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Salary Details:
ICFRE gives the consolidated remuneration of the expert will be INR 55,000/-per month and TDS will be deducted as per the Income Tax Norms for the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for Candidates:
- A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on the individual consultant selection method set out in the Consultant Guidelines.
- Financial management including budgeting, funds management, compliance with reporting requirement and audit. This may include development of satisfactory financial and accounting policies and procedures for the project and its adherence to these policies and procedures, including an operational internal control mechanism.
- Develop and maintain database related to financial part of the project.
- The duration of the contract for this assignment is for a period of two years or up to project completion period depending upon the performance of expert and requirement of project. The expert will report to the Project Director and Project Manager of ESIP.
Interested candidates can read the more details from our website.
How to Apply for ICFER Recruitment 2020:
Step 1: Interested candidates go to the official website as given.
Step 2: Download the application form.
Step 3: Fill the application and attach the required documents.
Step 4: Come to the given address with your Bio-data and all attached certificates.
Project Director, Ecosystem Services Improvement Project Room No: 143 Indian Council for Forestry Research and Education P.O. New Forest, Dehradun, Uttrakhand-248006 (INDIA)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|