ICFRE recruitment 2020 has released. Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education has issued the notification for the posts of Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow and Research Associates. Totally, there are 6 vacancies are allocated for this job role. Interested candidates may appear for interview bring the copy of bio-data along with recent passport size photograph, self-attested copies of all educational certificates on 10-06-2020 & 11-06-2020 for the Interview as information given in official notification. We provide direct link to download the official notification.
ICFRE Recruitment 2020 Details
Name Of The Board
|Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education|
|Name Of The Posts||
Junior Research Fellow, Junior Project Fellow and Research Associates
10-06-2020 & 11-06-2020
Project Title Details of ICFRE:
Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education has released the notification for filling the staffs for the project as given below,
- Investigation on factors responsible for Sal (Shorea robusta) mortality in Jharkhand State
- Collection, Conservation and Evaluation of Melia dubia Germplasm from North Bengal, Odisha Hills and other parts of India for identification and release of superior clones.
- National Program for Conservation and Development of Forest Genetic Resources (FGR)
Age Limitation for JRF:
Candidate should have an age limit as per norms of organization that is given below. Upper age limit 35 years for RA –I and 28 yrs. for JPF as on the 1st day of June, 2020. The age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of candidate belonging to SC/ST/Women/Physically handicapped and OBC. Interested candidates can read this article carefully. Read More: Latest Government Jobs 2020
Educational Qualification for JRF:
The candidates must have to complete Ph.D. or having 3 years research experience after First class Master degree in Geo informatics/ Remote Sensing &GIS/ M.Sc. (Ag.) or M.Sc. (Plant Biotechnology) or (Biotechnology), M.Sc. (Forestry), M.Sc. (Botany)/ 1st Class M.Sc. in Botany/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Life Science with NET Qualification or any other National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions as DST, DBT, DOS, DRDO, MHRD, ICAR, ICMR, ITT, ISSc, IISER etc./ Graduate Degree in Professional Course with NET qualification in above relevant subjects.
Salary Details for JRF:
That gives the minimum salary of Rs.20,000/- and that gives the maximum salary of Rs.47,000/- for the selected candidates.
Important Instructions for JRF:
- The number of post of the project may vary depending upon the situation.
- The engagement will be governed by the rules of JRF/JPF/SFR/SPF/RA/PA/FA of ICFRE, Dehradun. Read More : Latest Railway Jobs 2020
- The engagement will be purely temporary, contractual, time bound and co-terminus with the project. The awardees will not be allowed to quit during the study/project period.
- Candidates appearing for interview should bring with them dully signed bio-data along with a recent passport size coloured photograph and attested copies of all the academic certificates and relevant documents related to SC/ST/OBC, age, educational qualification, Mark sheets from 10th class to onwards and experiences.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
How to Apply for ICFRE Recruitment 2020:
- Refer to the official website of ICFRE
- Find the notification link for ICFRE Recruitment 2020.
- Download and check the eligibility for the posts.
- Eligible candidates must attend the interview at 10:00 AM along with the required documents on the date of interview that is 10-06-2020 & 11-06-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|