ICICI Bank Job Recruitment 2020 Out- Apply for Product Manager Post: Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank (ICICI Bank) has announced the various vacancies for the post of Product Manager (Prepaid Cards). This is a great opportunity for those candidates who are seeking a job in banks. Now let’s take a look into the eligibility details and procedure to apply for this recruitment notice in this page.
ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank (ICICI Bank)|
|Name of the Post||Product Manager (Prepaid Cards)|
ICICI Bank Job Educational Qualification:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification of MBA Sales. Applicants with the following skills are preferred.
- Functional knowledge in the areas of banking, policies, processes and procedures
- Communication/ Interpersonal skills/Negotiation/Persuasive skills
- Analytical ability
- Team management skills
ICICI Bank Job Notification Experience:
Applicants should have experience of 02 years to 10 years to apply for this post. Candidates should have the following experience to apply.
- At least 2 years of experience in credit cards, prepaid cards, payments and /or managing partnerships with an understanding of the consumer card and payment systems
- Experience in a client-facing or senior management role
ICICI Bank Recruitment Job Role:
The selected candidates may have the following responsibilities as a Product Manager
- Develop and implement strategic business plan for assigned category of prepaid card products that support the payment Solution needs of Corporate Customers and prospects
- Actively manage the P&L of assigned products, ensuring full visibility to costs and ROI
- Understand competitive marketplace and consider competitive cross references for strategy planning
- Develop product specifications and requirements for new products and partnerships to deliver the strategic product roadmap
- Manage customer’s on-boarding, issuance, payments & lifecycle in Pockets App
- Increase revenue from co-brand partnerships such as Amazon pay, Portfolio management and Value added Services
- Work with fintech partners to build efficient payment solutions and go-to-market programs
- Understand the capabilities of our bank and non-bank competitors
- Deliver product strategies that are positioned in the market
ICICI Bank Job Location:
As per the official details, the selected candidates will be placed in Mumbai.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2020
Step 1: Go to official website of ICICI.
Step 2: Go to the Careers tab and click “Product Manager – Prepaid Cards”
Step 3: Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click “Apply”
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit.
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates can use the link or follow the instruction provided above in this page.
The selected candidates will be informed about the salary details of ICICI Bank Product Manager (Prepaid Cards).
What is the educational qualification to apply for ICICI Bank Product Manager (Prepaid Cards)?
The candidates who are willing to apply for ICICI Bank Product Manager (Prepaid Cards) Recruitment 2020 should possess MBA in Sales.