ICICI Recruitment 2021 OUT – For Relationship Manager, Accounts Manager and Other Posts | Download Notification Details and Apply Online. ICICI Bank has released the recruitment notification for the post of Relationship Manager, Accounts Manager, Business Banking Specialist, Assistant Relationship Manager and Investment Advisor. Candidates who Interested and willing to apply for this recruitment are advised to visit the official site and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply Online. Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page. Kindly refer it thoroughly.
ICICI Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|ICICI Bank Limited|
|Name of the Post||
Relationship Manager, Accounts Manager, Business Banking Specialist, Assistant Relationship Manager and Investment Advisor
|Mumbai, Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Cochin, Vellore, Tirunelveli, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi|
ICICI Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
For Relationship Manager (Small and Medium Enterprises) – Candidate should have Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience and Full time MBA with 09 to 12 years of work experience.
For Relationship Manager (Private Banking Group): Candidate should have Graduate/Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience in finance domain.
For Accounts Manager (Transaction Banking): Candidate should have Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience and Full time MBA with 9 to 12 years of work experience.
For Business Banking Specialist Post: Candidate should have Graduate and Post graduate with 4 to 10 years of banking experience with primary experience in Trade and Lending. Candidate should have a skills of Good communication and presentation skills, Relationship building and coaching skills, Knowledgeable about current financial trends and the ability to understand the clients needs and Good analytical skills.
For Assistant Relationship Manager – Mid Markets Group Post: Candidate should have CA / MBA Finance with 2 – 12 years of relevant experience is mandatory.
For Investment Advisor Post: Candidate should have Graduate/Post Graduate with 4 to 10 years of work experience in finance domain.
ICICI Bank Vacancy 2021 Job Role
For Relationship Manager (Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Maintain existing and acquire new SME clients for the bank
- Perform various financing activities as per the customers requirement
- Maintain number of current account (CA) balance
- Increase wallet share by cross selling products to the customer
- Achieve individual targets and grow account profitability, while maintaining a high service standard and compliance
For Relationship Manager (Private Banking Group):
- Having relevant experience in financial services industry.
- Proven people, business and client relationship handling skills
- Having a pleasing personality and effective communication skills
- Ability to engage very large clients
- Strong persuasion skills
- Deal closure ability
For Accounts Manager (Transaction Banking):
- To source new corporate relationships for the bank
- To increase revenue from the existing relationships and explore different business opportunities with existing clients
- To offer a customized service offering to the client meeting the clients requirements, ensuring client retention
For Business Banking Specialist Post:
- Ensuring increased penetration in Wealth Managed book of Self-Employed clients and acquire their complete banking
- Handling Current Accounts of small and medium-size enterprise and managing their cash management solutions, working capital management solutions and receivables management.
- Acquiring clients for Business loans lending and proving fund based and non-fund-based facilities
- Handling clients Forex and trade finances and dealing with various trade products such as Letter of Credit, Bank Guarantee, Forwards & Options
For Assistant Relationship Manager – Mid Markets Group Post:
- Credit Appraisal: Assistant Relationship manager is expected to understand in detail the clients business, financials and prepare quality appraisal note in collaboration with Risk Management team.
- Documentation: ARM facilitates disbursement of funds once sanction is in place through coordination with various internal groups. ARM is also expected to complete post-disbursement documentation activities in coordination with control groups such as Legal, Compliance, Credit Middle Office.
- Portfolio management: Assist the Relationship Manager in managing a high quality portfolio of corporate clients
For Investment Advisor Post:
- Act as an RM in circumstances where the RM is unable attend to the clients. Assist RM in acquiring clients.
- Share with the client or prospective client house views on various asset classes;and explain the rationale
- Fee income generation through constant interactions with Relationship Manager and Client.
- Competition mapping and augmenting new product development
- Showcase investment products to clients which may be of interest for them or which are on the approved list;
- Explaining key risks and other features of products in which the client wishes to invest and updating the client on the same post sales.
How to Apply for ICICI Bank Careers 2021?
- Go to the official site of ICICI website.
- Select “Careers” section on the home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Apply Here” option at the end of the notification page.
- Fill the application form and click “Submit” button.
- Read the registration form for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidate should have Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience and Full time MBA with 09 to 12 years of work experience is required for ICICI Recruitment 2021.
Candidate should be Graduate and Post graduate is mandatory to apply for ICICI Bank Recruitment 2021.
For Accounts Manager post Candidate should have Graduate with 10 to 13 years of work experience and Full time MBA with 9 to 12 years of work experience is preferred to apply for ICICI Bank Careers 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link available on this page.