ICMR NCDIR Project Technical Recruitment 2023: Applications are invited for various project posts to be filled up on purely temporary or contractual basis at ICMR-National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru through Walk-in-Interview. Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on our websites www.ncdirindia.org only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press.
ICMR NCDIR Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Name of the Board||ICMR – National Centre For Disease Informatics And Research|
|Post Name||Project Technical Support – III (Statistics), Project Technical Support – III, Project Research Scientist – II (Medical) & Others|
|No of Vacancy||28|
|Personal Discussion/ Interview Date||31.10.2023, 02.11.2023 & 03.11.2023|
ICMR NCDIR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years (3 Years of age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 Years of age relaxation for SC candidates).
- Age relaxation in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched government employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time.
ICMR NCDIR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed MBBS degree from recognized University / Institution First Class Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology / Computer Science including the integrated PG degrees from recognized University / Institution.
- Applicants shall passed Master’s degree in Public Health /Statistics / Biostatistics from recognized University / Institution and Three Years Graduate in Statistics / Biostatistics / Life Science from recognized University / Institution with three years experience.
NCDIR Project Technical Salary 2023:
Emoluments will be given to the Selected Candidates is Rs. 1,01,600/- per month.
ICMR NCDIR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The shortlisting is based on criteria fixed by ICMR-NCDIR. If the number of such shortlisted candidates are high and it is not possible to call all of them for interview, then the ICMR-NCDIR shall further shortlist the candidates, on the basis of some suitable short listing criteria, as may be fixed by the appointing authority i.e. Director, ICMRNCDIR.
|Post Name||Date and time of Document verification followed by personal discussion/interview|
|Project Research Scientist – I (Programmer)||31-10-2023 from 09:00 am Onwards|
|Project Technical Support – III (Programmer)|
|Project Technical Support – III (Statistics)||02-11-2023 from 09:00 am Onwards|
|Project Technical Support – III|
|Project Technical Support – III (MSW)|
|Project Research Scientist – II (Medical)||03-11-2023 from 09:00 am Onwards|
|Project Research Scientist – I (Medical)|
How to Attend ICMR NCDIR Recruitment 2023 Walk in Interview:
Interested and eligible candidates who wish to appear for the walk-in-interview/personal discussions for the above-mentioned post may download the application form (attached) from the websites of ICMR/NCDIR. Candidates are requested to fill the application form and bring all the original certificates of educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience certificates, etc., along with one set of xerox of the same duly self-attested and a recent passport size photograph for attending walk in interview. No need to send hardcopy of application form to ICMR-NCDIR, Bengaluru.
Those appearing for walk-in-interview / personal discussion should bring with them original certificates
- Educational qualification
- Proof of Date of birth
- Experience certificates/testimonials
- One-self attested recent passport size photograph
- ID Proof (Ex. PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
- Three sets of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
- SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PWD Certificates, if applicable.
- Candidates should submit all certifications/testimonials in original for verification. Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates will not be allowed to attend walk-in-interview / personal discussion.
Applicants do not exceed the Maximum Age Limit of 35 Years (3 Years of age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 Years of age relaxation for SC candidates).
Candidates must have completed MBBS degree from recognized University / Institution First Class Post Graduate Degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology.
The short listing is based on criteria fixed by ICMR-NCDIR. If the number of such shortlisted candidates are high and it is not possible to call all of them for interview.