ICMR NIN Recruitment 2023: The Indian Council of Medical Research—National Institute of Nutrition is going to hold a walk-in interview for the posts of Project Junior Medical Officer, Project X-Ray Technician, Project Health Assistant, and Project Lab Assistant. Candidates can attend the interview on November 3, 2023.
ICMR NIN Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Medical Research – National Institute of Nutrition|
|Title of the Post||Project Junior Medical Officer, Project X-Ray Technician, Project Health Assistant, and Project Lab Assistant|
|Walk in Interview Date||3rd November, 2023|
ICMR NIN Recruitment 2023 Eligibility:
|Project Junior Medical Officer||MBBS Degree from a recognized University|
|Project X-Ray Technician||· 12th pass in science subjects and two years diploma in MLT, PMW, Radiology/Radiography, or related subject Or one year of DMLT plus one year of required experience in a recognized organization or two years of field or laboratory experience
· A B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years of experience.
|Project Health Assistant||
· High school or equivalent with five years of experience in a related field from a government institute or recognized institute, or a certificate of one-year training in the relevant area from a government-recognized board.
· Intermediate with science subjects and a B.Sc. degree shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years of experience, respectively.
|Project Lab Assistant||12th pass in science subjects and two-year diploma in MLT, PMW, One year of DMLT plus one year of experience from a recognized organization|
ICMR NIN Job Age Limit 2023:
|Post Name||Age Limit|
|Project Junior Medical Officer||Not exceeding 35 years|
|Project X-Ray Technician||Not exceeding 30 years|
|Project Health Assistant||Not exceeding 28 years|
|Project Lab Assistant|
ICMR NIN Job Selection Process 2023:
Candidates will be selected through a walk-in interview only.
ICMR NIN Recruitment 2023 Salary:
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs. 17, 000 to Rs. 60, 000 p.m. fixed without any other allowances.
How to Attend Walk in Interview for ICMR NIN Recruitment 2023?
- Interested candidates can appear for the walk-in interview on November 3, 2023, from 11.30 a.m. onwards at Government Medical College, Mahabubnagar District, Telangana.
- The candidates should download the application form from nin.res.in and submit it duly filled in along with one set of photocopies of certificates, one latest photograph, and all the original certificates for verification, failing which their candidature cannot be considered for interview.
Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on November 3, 2023.
The salary for the post is Rs. 17, 000 to Rs. 60, 000 per month.
There are five vacancies available.