ICMR NIRRH Recruitment 2020 Notification Released on the official site. ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health has released the notification for filling up the Scientist-B (Medical), Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator & Multi Tasking Staff Posts. So, candidates can apply on or before 20.07.2020. The shortlisted candidates can call for the Interview.
ICMR NIRRH Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health|
Scientist-B (Medical), Technical Officer, Data Entry Operator & Multi Tasking Staff Posts
- Scientist-B (Medical) – 01
- Technical Officer – 10
- Data Entry Operator – 07
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 06
- MBBS with One year Experience or MD in Microbiology, PSM or Pathology
- Graduate in life Science, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least five years of research experience.
- Post Graduate Degree in those relevant subjects.
- Intermediate or 12* pass.
- High School (SSC) or equivalent
Candidates should have Max 35yrs of Age Limit as on 20.07.2020
Stipend – Rs. 61,000/- + HRA p.m
How to Apply?
- Candidates were unable to come to ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai so they can join an interview on Zoom video call at a scheduled time. So that interviews can be conducted online. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
- Candidates, who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. In they are not found entitled; their selection will be canceled immediately.
- Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results and/ or any other information.
Applying for the post of Scientist-B please click here: http://wwm.application.nirrh.res.in/
Applying for remaining posts please click here: http://projectappli.nirrh.res.in/