ICMR Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply for Consultant Post. The Institute of ICMR-National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Belagavi is invites applications for the fill up the post of Consultant (Administration) – 01 No. and Consultant (Accounts) – 01 No. purely on contract basis. The Officers retired from the post of Administrative officer / Sr. Administrative officer / Accounts officer / Sr. Accounts officer or equivalent (in the GP of 5400 and above (pre revised) / Level 10 and above) in the Government of India/ Autonomous Organization/ Public Sector Undertaking are eligible for the above position.
Application on plain paper as per enclosed format, along with one passport size coloured photograph, duly signed by the applicants may be sent to the Director, ICMR-National Institute of Traditional Medicine, Nehru Nagar, and Belagavi 590010 or to firstname.lastname@example.org . The envelope containing application and other annexure must be superscribed in bold letters as “Application for the position of Consultant (Administration) / Consultant (Accounts)”. The last date for receipt of the application is 15th June 2020.
ICMR Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Institute of ICMR-National Institute of Traditional Medicine|
|Last date to apply||
ICMR Consultant Vacancy 2020:
Consultant – 02
ICMR Consultant Age Limit 2020:
Not exceeding 65 years on the last date of receipt of application
ICMR Consultant Education Qualification 2020:
The Candidates should completed any degree in certain disciplined under the recognized Institutions/ University
ICMR Consultant Salary 2020:
Rs.40, 000/- p.m. to Rs.70, 000/- p.m. depending on the experience and the salary at the time of retirement.
Documents to be enclosed with the application form (Self attested copies):
- Proof of date of birth
- Educational qualification
- Working experience
- Copy of Pension Payment Order/Discharge/Retirement order
Duties and responsibilities of Consultant (Administration) / Consultant (Accounts):
- Establishment / Administrative matters / Parliamentary Matters and Questions.
- Preparation of B.E. / R.E., Outcome Budget, SFC/EFC, Audit matters.
- Periodical follow up to examine the audit reports submitted to ICMR.
- Timely submission of UC from the concerned organization and its settlement
- Proper maintenance of accounting procedure and miscellaneous matters
- Co-ordinate and Reconciliation with Accounts division, preparation and precheck of bills as per GFR rules
- Procurement of stores / capital equipment works, tendering matters / Coordination miscellaneous matters
- Applicant should possess knowledge of FRSR rules and other rules and concerning the service condition of the employee issued by the Govt. of India from time to time.
- Applicant should possess knowledge of recruitment and service matters / maintenance of service books.
- In addition to guidance may be given to the project cell regarding recruitment, accounting system, UC, etc
- Any other work assigned by the Director of the Institute.
Application Form – Available in the Official Notification
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|