ICMR Recruitment 2020 has released on the official site. Applications are invited in advance through email email@example.com up to 30.05.2020 up to 05:00 PM for the SRF Posts & 20-05-2020 for the technical Officer Posts in the prescribed format (available on website http://www.nimr.org.in along with requisite documents for appearing in the walk-in-interview/personal discussion as per schedule for the following purely temporary project posts, tenable at ICMR-NIMR for the period mentioned below. The term may be extended further as per requirement. Candidates possessing required qualifications, experience and age criteria may attend the walk-in-interview/personal discussion through Skype/video call at ICMR-NIMR on the date as indicated in schedule for walk-in-interview/personal discussion along with the filled in application form and supporting documents in support of their date of birth, qualifications and experience. Other terms and conditions and date & time of walk-in- interview/personal discussion are also given here under:
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Council of Medical Research|
|Name of the Posts||
SRF & Technical Officers
|30-05-2020 for SRF & 20-05-2020 for technical Officers|
Project Name: DST-SERB funded research project entitled “Transcriptome analysis of deltamethrin- resistant Anopheles stephensi and Anopheles culicifacies”.
Project Duration: 13.03.2021.
Vacancy Details for SRF:
Name of Post
|Essential Qualifications/ Desirable
qualification and experience
|Rs.28,000.00 + HRA
as applicable (for ICMR/CSIR-UGC
and Rs.18,000.00 * HRA as applicable (for Non-NET qualified
|Essential: M.Sc. in Life Sciences with two
years research experience.
Desirable: Research experience in the field of Next-Generation Sequencing.
|Rs.45,000/-||1st Class Master’s Degree||40 Years|
Terms and Conditions:
- Interested and eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview/personal discussions through Skype/video call due to lockdown in the country on the dates mentioned against each post along with the duly filled in the prescribed application form (attached).
- It may be mentioned here that incomplete applications, application not submitted in prescribed format and application without supportive documents asked for shall be summarily
- Qualification and experience should be in relevant discipline/field and from a reputed institution / organization recognized by relevant
- Experience shall count from the date of completion of minimum educational
- Submission of incorrect or false information during the process of walk-in- interview/or personal discussion shall disqualify the candidature at any
- The Director reserves the right to increase / decrease the number of vacancies as per
- Candidate should write the Name of Project on the top of the Candidates applying for more than one post should apply SEPARATELY for each post.
- No benefit of provident fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim will be considered, since the posts are purely temporary basis.
- Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ST/OBC/EXM/Departmental candidates including projects as per Govt. of India/ICMR
- Age limit and experience will be considered as on the date of walk-in-interview/personal
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in-interview/personal
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification / experience does not guarantee
- Candidates employed in Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of walk-in- written test and / personal discussion failing which he/she will not be allowed to appear in written/personal discussion.
- If the eligible candidates are more than 30, then written test will be held followed by personal discussion otherwise direct personal discussion will be held from the time of written test as indicated onwards. Written test will be consisting of objective and multiple type questions on syllabus as per the essential
- Community/ Caste certificate: Candidates applying under OBC category, shall submit attested copy of OBC Non — Creamy Layer Certificate in specified format, issued within one year from the date of walk-in- written test and / or personal discussion by the appropriate authority. Only Non Creamy Layer OBC certificates will be accepted and other certificates will not be
- All posts are contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be renewed after every specific period of time subject to satisfactory performance and project
- The above posts are filled-up on purely temporary basis and contractual basis & the candidate will have no right to claim for any type of Permanent Employment under ICMR-NIMR or continuation of his/her services in any other
- The Director has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason thereof and no correspondence/recommendation will be entertained in this Canvassing and bringing outside influence in any form for short listing and employment will treated as disqualification and the candidate will be debarred from selection process.
|Post||Date and time of
Verification of Document
|1.||Senior Research Fellow||
01.06.2020 from 11:00 AM
to 01:00 PM
Application Details for ICMR Recruitment 2020:
Candidates are advised to send their application form along with requisite documents in advance through e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) up to 30.05.2020 05:00 PM. Candidates possessing the above essential qualification and experience may appear for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (Through Skype/video call) at Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi-110077 on the dates as indicated in schedule for walk-in- interview/or personal discussion (as applicable) given below:
- Those appearing for walk – in Interview/personal discussion, in case of selection, he/she must bring all
(1) Educational qualification
(2) Proof of Date of birth
(3) Experience certificates/testimonials
(4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph
(5) ID Proof (Ex. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc.)
(6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents.
(7) SC/ST/OBC Certificates, if applicable.
(8) Candidates should produce all certifications/testimonials in original for verification at the time of joining the post.
- Candidates who fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining, he/she will not be allowed to join the selected post. Candidates who will report after the scheduled date/time will not be allowed to appear in interview / or personal discussion. Bad connection/connection failure from any side will be the responsibility of the
- Speed test on computer in English only will be conducted as qualifying criteria for Data Entry Operator after verification of essential qualification and experience at the time of joining. In case, if it is not found satisfactory, appointment will be
- Any Addendum/Corrigendum in respect of above vacancy notice shall be issued on websites nimr.org.in only and no separate notification shall be issued in the press. Applicants are requested to regularly visit the website (www.nimr.org.in) to keep themselves updated.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|