ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 OUT. ICMR – National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis has released the recruitment notice for the post of Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician). The following posts are to be filled purely on a temporary basis from willing eligible candidates from Chennai local for engaging under the projects implemented by this institute in view of COVID 19 urgency as detailed under in our blog. Candidates can know the notification details and download the same in our blog. Skype Interview is going to be held on 29.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|ICMR – National Institute of Research in Tuberculosis|
Project Technician III (Laboratory Technician)
|Date of Skype interview||
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Essential qualification:
12th Pass in science subjects and two years diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or one year DMLT plus one-year required experience in a recognized organization or Two years laboratory experience in Govt. recognized organization OR 12th Pass in science subjects and DMLT
ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020 Age limit:
Not exceeding 30 years. Age relaxation is admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, Retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-Servicemen in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons
Consolidated salary of Rs.18,000/- pm
Nature of duties:
To carry out routine smear microscopy, culture and DST of the clinical samples collected in the study and additional duties pertaining to the project Duration For a period of four months
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis No.1, Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031
How to Apply for ICMR NIRT Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate should submit the following certificates through e-mail email@example.com only for considering their candidature. The last date for sending applications by e-mail is 25.06.2020 by 5.30 p.m.
- Prescribed application form downloaded from the NIRT/ICMR website.
- 10th mark sheet
- 12th Mark sheet
- DMLT certificate
- Experience certificate clearly stating the nature of work during the period of employment.
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates will be informed by email and in return, you have to inform this institute your skype ID by email.
- Date of skype Interview may be changed due to administrative reasons, hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for skype Interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|