ICMR Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited for online/in- person interview for the post of Technical Assistant (Unreserved) to be filled up on purely temporary basis in Indian Council of Medical Research task force project entitled “Wolbachia based strategies to control the Aedes aegypti” at Division of ECD, Indian Council of Medical Research Headquarters, New Delhi. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email for the Online/In-person interview. Application form in the prescribed format along with relevant documents should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 15th June, 2020.
The Indian Council of Medical Research, the apex body in India for the formulation, coordination and promotion of biomedical research, is one of the oldest and largest medical research bodies in the world. If the applications are arrived after the last date shall not be accepted. The engagement of the individual in the above post will be on contact basis co-terminus with the duration of the project and would be engaged upto 31.8.2021, but the period of engagement can be curtailed/extended by the competent authority at the sole discretion
ICMR Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Board
|Defence Research & Development Organization (DRDO)|
|Last Date to apply||
ICMR Technical Assistant Vacancy 2020:
Technical Assistant – 01
ICMR Technical Assistant Age Limit 2020:
The candidate’s age should not be exceeding 30 years
ICMR Technical Assistant Education Qualification 2020:
1st class Bachelor’s degree in Science/relevant subject from a recognized university with 3 years work experience in the related field from a recognized institution Or Master’s degree in the relevant field.
ICMR Technical Assistant 2020 Job Location:
New Delhi- 110 029
The engagement of the individual in the above post will be on contact basis co-terminus with the duration of the project and would be engaged upto 31.8.2021, but the period of engagement can be curtailed/extended by the competent authority at the sole discretion.
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows:
- The post is to be filled up only on a purely temporary basis and will be for the duration of the project with continuation being granted every year based on performance.
- The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
- Since the post is purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointments under ICMR or continuation of his/her services in any other project.
- Benefits of provident fund, HRA, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable
- The experience will be counted only after completion of essential educational qualification. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification does not guarantee selection for the interview call and/or selection.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to apply
- Consolidated salary of the post may be revised as per ICMR instructions
- The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above, and on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator from time to time
- The result of the finally selected candidate will be placed on the ICMR website ONLY. No intimation will be sent by email or phone
- The appointing authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned as on 15th June, 2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|