ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) invites online applications, from Indian Citizens, up to 17th November 2023 till 5:30 PM to fill up one vacancy of Scientist – C (Bioethics). Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Name of the Board||Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR)|
|Post Name||Scientist – C (Bioethics)|
|No of Vacancy||Various|
|Last Date to Apply||17.11.2023|
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The upper age limit is 40 years and (Relaxable in accordance to GOI instructions).
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed a Master’s from a recognized University in any of the subjects with 4 Years of experience in Communicable Disease R&D including experience in research for Bioethics in Govt /Public Sector/Private Institutions.
ICMR Scientist Salary 2023:
Salary Offered for the post is Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Rs.67,700-2,08,700) (7th CPC Scale).
ICMR Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The Selection would be made based on computer-based written tests (MCQs) or interviews or both.
- Written test would be based on the understanding of research methods and will be of a qualifying nature and the minimum qualifying would be 75 percentile.
- The top 12 candidates from among the above-qualified list who are otherwise eligible based on their qualifications/ experience would be called for an interview.
ICMR Recruitment Fees 2023:
Application Fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1500/- (Rupees one thousand five hundred only) is required. SC/ST/Women/PwBD/EWS candidates are exempted from the application fee. Application Fee is to be paid by candidates through the online link given in the application form.
How to Apply for ICMR Scientist Recruitment 2023:
- Registered Users Click on ‘Applicant login’ to access the Application form with User ID and password received on your email and mobile number.
- Click on the ‘Go to Application Form’ button and please read the important instructions carefully. The Application Form is categorized into several sections.
- You need to fill section-wise application form. Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, you can move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next.
- However, you will not be allowed to navigate to the next section, if mandatory information is not filled or the required documents are not uploaded. To navigate back to the previous section, you can click on the name of the previous section tab. Once you have completed the last section and then, click on Submit button, you will be redirected to make the payment.
- Once payment is done, your application is considered complete. Fee will only be accepted through Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
- All applicants are required to ensure that Photo/Signature and other documents are uploaded according to the instructions provided in these guidelines. Failure to do so may result in rejection of applications.
Upper age limit is 40 years and (Relaxable in accordance to GOI instructions).
Candidates must have completed Masters from a recognized University in any of the subjects with 4 Years of experience in Communicable
Salary Offered for the post is Level 11 of Pay Matrix (Rs.67, 700-2, 08,700) (7th CPC Scale).