ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official website. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics has released the official notification for filling their vacancy of Scientific Officer. They accept the online applications only. For that they released the direct apply online link for the candidates. We provide the application details & steps for the candidates from this article. Interested candidates can download the official notification in the bottom of this article and get the more information about this vacancy.
ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|International Crops Research Institute for the Semi-Arid Tropics|
|Name of the Post||
|As Per Norms|
Last Date to Apply
Eligibility Details for Scientific Officer:
Applicable candidates must have to complete the Master’s degree in Horticulture/Agriculture is a must/ At least 2-3 years’ experience in working on vegetable production and post harvest handling. Willingness to travel frequently to the project locations. Interested candidates can check the more eligibility details for this vacancy from the official notification as we provided below.
General Instructions for Scientific Officers:
Applicable candidates must have the following responsibilities,
- To ensure that all project activities are undertaken as agreed in agreement and based on the Center’s standards of operation and practice.
- Coordinate project activities with partner agencies, government departments, suppliers and farming communities and periodically report on project status, activities undertake and issues arising.
- Supervise and train other staff deployed under the project on all activities being undertaken, the candidate is expected to support and transfer knowledge and learning to farming communities, government departmental staff and partners engaged in project activities.
- Collect data, and maintain records of all activities undertaken under the project;
- Prepare periodic progress reports, technical papers, and presentations for meetings and annual reports as needed for donors, project beneficiaries, and team members;
- Develop training extension documents, materials and programs in coordination with project staff.
- To liaise with government, and other project agencies to ensure timely and effective implementation of project activities.
- To maintain effective and close liaison with the Center’s project manager and Center’s support team in Hyderabad.
- Provide project administrative support such as procurement, payments and maintaining accounts in accordance to WorldVeg policies and regulations.
Candidates can check more details about this vacancy from the official website. The direct link to access the official website is given below.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Recruitment 2020:
Interested & eligible candidates should apply on or before 5 July 2020 with latest bio data and the names and contact information of three references that are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. All applications will be acknowledged however only short listed candidates will be contacted. Only online applications are received. Otherwise rejected by the officials.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|