ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 notification has released on the official site. International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics has released the notifications for the posts of Associates Scientist. The position is a Locally Recruited Staff (LRS) position and will be initially for 3 years with the possibility of extension depending upon work performance and funding availability. Applicants should apply online on or before 10 June 2020 with latest Curriculum Vitae, and the names and contact information of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional qualifications and work experience. We provide the direct link to apply online. Interested candidates can apply online from our website.
ICRISAT Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|International Crops Research Institute for the Semi Arid Tropics|
|Name of the Post||
Application Starting Date
|Last Date to Apply||
Eligibility Details for Associates Scientist:
- Age Limit: Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. We provide the full details of this recruitment. And we also provide the direct link to download the official notification. Interested candidates can check more eligibility details in the official notification we provide.
- Educational Qualification: Applicable candidates must have to complete a recent PhD degree in Agricultural Economics, Development Economics, Development Studies or a related discipline with a strong focus on applied research. Experience in conducting and analyzing farm household surveys/ Skills in qualitative research methods will be an advantage/ Strong communication skills in spoken and written English. Proficiency in one or more Indian languages will be an added advantage/ Able to work with multidisciplinary teams in a multicultural and multinational environment /Willingness to travel extensively.
General Instructions for Candidates:
- Lead efforts to integrate monitoring and evaluation in the design of projects/programs. This includes the use of mobile project monitoring tools to track project implementation and the adoption of innovations.
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative studies on vegetable value chains and studies identifying opportunities and constraints to the scaling of innovation.
- Contribute to the design of sound scaling methods for technologies and interventions.
- Publish research results in peer-reviewed journals and conference proceedings.
- Provide guidance to colleagues and partners on issues of impact evaluation, vegetable value chains and opportunities and constraints to innovation.
- Perform any other duties as required by the needs of the Center and the Supervisor.
How to Apply for ICRISAT Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website as we provide below.
- Click New Notification Section.
- Read the Notification carefully.
- If you interested and eligible for this vacant position, then click apply now button.
- Fill the required data’s.
- Attach the updated CV.
- Click the Submit button.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|