ICSIL Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL) is providing Data Entry Operators (Graduate) purely on Contractual Basis (outsourced) for further deployment to various Departments of Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
For this, ICSIL intends to empanel candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator (Graduate) as per details given below for deployment to Delhi Govt. Departments in future on purely contractual basis. ICSIL Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
ICSIL Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Intelligent Communication Systems India Ltd. (ICSIL)|
Data Entry Operators
Last Date of submission of online application
|Last Date of submission of ‘Application Form’ along with Demand Draft by speed post/registered post||
- Last Date of submission of online application is: – 25/06/2020
- Last Date of submission of ‘Application Form’ along with Demand Draft by speed post/registered post is: 2/07/2020
Graduate with minimum English Typing Speed of 30 wpm
19, 572/- As per minimum labour wages of GNCT, Delhi. EPF & ESIC will be deducted on above wages as per govt. guidelines
The short listing of candidates for the panel will be based on scrutiny of documents of their age, qualification and typing test etc. and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria and subsequent interaction of candidate by the department. ii) Finally selected candidates by the department shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual/outsourced basis.
Registration & Application Fee:
One time Registration Fees of Rs. 900/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining. The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criterion carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility before submitting their application. Application fees once submitted are not refundable in any case.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates must apply ONLINE through ICSIL website (www.icsil.in) under ‘Career’ option. The applicants are required to submit a Demand draft of Rs. 100/- (non refundable) drawn in favour of “Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited” payable at Delhi and submit it along with the “Application Form” provided online for the said post.
The Envelope must be super-scribed with “Post Name – Data Entry Operator (Graduate) Job ID – ______ Application ID – ___________ The above document has to be sent to the following address by speed post / registered post only:- Address- Recruitment Cell Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase- III New Delhi-110020 The candidate must write his/her name, Post Applied for, Application ID, Mobile number on the back side of the Demand Draft. Duly filled in application forms received without Demand Draft will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
Safety Instructions for Covid-19 have to be followed:-
- Cover your mouth and nose with a cloth face cover/mask while entering in the office. Candidate/Applicant will be allowed to enter the premises only as per prescribed time slots sent to them for appearance in ICSIL.
- Sanitize your hands while entering the office
- Social distancing is mandatory and should be followed at all times. A minimum distance of one metre should be maintained.
- Candidates having symptoms of flu/fever/cough & cold may avoid attending and intimate through e-mal in advance to ICSIL as soon as intimation of appearance is received.
- If any area is marked as containment zone from which candidate has to come or border are sealed, such candidates may intimate ICSIL immediately as intimation of appearance is received from ICSIL.
Candidates will be called for the Typing Test/interaction, as per requirement of the post through SMS/E-mail. The candidate must keep their mobile connection provided for communication active for proper communication.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|