IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment 2020 || Check Eligibility and Apply Online. IDFC FIRST Bank has looks for interested and eligible candidates for the engagement of Bank Officer – Household Posts. Candidates can apply online on or before 31.12.2020. The mode of application is only through online. IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2020 details are given below in our blog.
IDFC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||IDFC FIRST Bank|
|Post Name||Bank Officer – Household|
|Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India|
|Job Schedule||Full Time|
IDFC First Bank Educational Qualifications:
Candidates should possess Graduate Degree from Recognised University or Board
IDFC First Bank Recruitment Experience:
0 – 4 years preferably in sales
IDFC First Bank Recruitment 2020 Job Description:
- Role/Job Title – Sales Officer – Savings Account
- Place of work – Pan India
- Business – Retail Banking
- Function/ Department – Branch Banking
IDFC First Bank Officer Job Purpose:
The role entails direct customer interaction and is responsible for business acquisition of savings accounts for a designated branch. It will also entail explaining and selling banking products to customers and acting as a link between customers and bank – ensuring best in-class service to the customers. The role bearer has a responsibility to support Sales Manager in catchment mapping, customer feedback and identifying and converting potential opportunities. The role bearer is responsible for driving client acquisition, deepening customer relationships and capitalizing on lifetime value in each relationship to achieve larger organizational goals.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Acquisition of NTB Savings account customers in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment area
- Ensure acquisition of high quality savings accounts in terms of product mix, segments and constitution mix
- Proactive registration and activation of acquired customers to direct banking channels
- Meet and exceed the defined targets of new customer acquisitions month on month by analyzing transaction banking needs of the customer
- Assist and support the Sales Manager in catchment mapping and scoping exercise
- Provide regular feedback to SM / RM on opportunities and customer needs
- Ensure adherence to selling norms and SOPs defined by the organization
- Ensure strict compliance with internal guidelines and external regulations
- Ensure quality sourcing in line with the Bank’s policy
- High degree of market awareness and understanding of customer’s needs
- Collaborate with other branch departments and functions to provide products and service offerings to the customer to ensure customer centricity
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
What is the last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment 2020?
31.12.2020 is the last date to apply for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment 2020
For which location the IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment 2020 released?
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
How many years experience needed to apply for IDFC First Bank Officer Recruitment 2020?
0 – 4 years preferable