IFCI Limited Recruitment 2021 – Industrial Finance Corporation of India has been awarded Production Linked Incentive (PLI) scheme for promotion of domestic manufacturing of KSMs, Drug Intermediates, and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients in India. The notification released under PLI scheme for Bulk Drugs for the post of Associate (Account and Finance), Associate (Project and Finance), Associate (IT). This post is based on contract. Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply for this post. Official Notification, salary details and other important details were informed in this post.
Name of the Board
|Industrial Finance Corporation of India|
|Name of the Post||
· Associate (Account and Finance)
· Associate (Project and Finance)
· Associate (IT)
Number of Vacancies
Up to 28 years old
|Last Date to Apply||
Number of Vacancies in IFCI for Associates
There are 2 vacancies for Associate (Account and Finance), Associate (Project and Finance) and one vacancy for Associate (IT).
Age limit for Associate in IFCI
The age of the Candidates should not exceed maximum of 28 years on 31-12-2020
Educational Qualification for IFCI Associate Jobs
- Candidates should have 70% or above in 10,12 and should have first class in graduation. The Candidate should have completed their entire education in full time basis.
- Associate (Account and Finance): Candidate should have completed Chattered Accountant with good knowledge of GST, Audit, Project Appraisal and Monitoring, Finance, Credit
- Associate (Project and Finance): Candidate should have completed B. Tech. (Chemical Engineering/ Biochemical Engineering) with MBA (Finance) from a recognized University
- Associate (IT): Candidate should have completed B.E. / B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Engineering or Information Technology)/ MCA from a recognized university
Salary Details for Associate in IFCI
Selected candidate will be paid for Rs. 60,000 per month and get annual increment of Rs. 6000
Work Experience Required for IFCI Associates
All candidates should have minimum 1 year post completion of B.E/B.Tech/MBA/MCA/CA.
Contract Period for Associate in IFCI
The contract period will be 3 year from the date of appointment
Candidate should be apply on online link given below. Applicants will be shortlisted and called for interview at the time of interview candidate should provide self attested copies of 10th mark sheet, 12th mark sheet, graduation mark sheet, post graduation mark sheet and CA certificate.
How to Apply
- Go to Official webpage of IFCI
- Go to carriers and find the post
- Click apply and follow the procedures or use the like given below
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The last date of the application is 27-03-2021
The Associate paid for Rs. 60,000 per month
There are 5 vacancies for associates