IFSCA Recruitment 2020: The International Financial Services Centres Authority(IFSCA) has Released the Notification for the Post of Executive Director, Chief General Manager, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager for 41 Vacancies.The Last Date for Application form 07.10.2020 by 6.00 PM. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
IFSCA Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||The International Financial Services Centres Authority|
|Name of Post||Executive Director, Chief General Manager, General Manager, Deputy General Manager, Manager|
|Number of Vacancies||41|
|Last Date for Application||07.10.2020|
Eligibilty Details for the IFSCA Recruitment 2020:
- Master’s Degree with specialization in Statistics / Economics / Commerce / Business Administration (Finance) / Econometrics.
- Bachelor’s Degree information technology/ computer science)/ Masters in Computers Application/ information technology.
- As admissible to an Executive Director, IFSCA. The present applicable scale of pay for Executive Director is Rs. 120500-3500(2)-127500 (3 years).
- Other benefits include Leave Travel Concession, Medical Benefits and insurance, House Rent Allowance, Conveyance expenses, Telephone/mobile/broadband/internet expenses, Financial Dailies, Staff Furnishing Scheme.
- MBA/MMS/CA/CS/CFA/LLB/Post Graduation with specialization in Finance, Economics, Law or any other discipline which in the opinion of the Authority is useful, from a recognized University.
- The candidates appointed on Deputation basis would have the option to draw pay and allowances as admissible to him/her in the parent organization or the scale of pay as admissible in IFSCA.
Selection Process for the IFSCA Recruitment 2020:
- Scrutiny of application
- Preliminary Interview
- The final interview of the candidates shortlisted from the preliminary Interview.
General Conditions for the IFSCA Recruitment 2020:
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained. The Authority takes no responsibility for any delay in receipt of application or loss thereof in postal transit.
- The decision of Authority in all matters would be final and binding, and no correspondence in this regard would be entertained
How To Apply for the IFSCA Recruitment 2020:
Applications along with supporting documents should be sent by ordinary post in a cover superscribing the post applied for ‘IFSCA – application for the post of Executive Director (write name of the stream) to the following:
International Financial Services Centres Authority (IFSCA),
Second floor, PRAGYA Tower, Block 15, Zone 1, Road 1C, GIFT SEZ,
GIFT City, Gandhinagar Gujarat-382355
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|