IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 OUT – Apply. Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam has released the vacancy notice for the post of General Duty Medical Officer / Casualty Medical Officer (Locum) in the grade of Scientific Officer/C for DAE Hospital which is a Medical Group. So Eligible candidates can download the notification and apply for the same in our blog. Interviews for filling up the following post on a locum basis (purely temporary) in DAE Hospital Kalpakkam/Anupuram will be held as detailed below. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Indira Gandhi Centre for Atomic Research Kalpakkam|
General Duty Medical Officer / Casualty Medical Officer (Locum) in the grade of Scientific Officer/C
|Last Date to Apply||
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification:
Applicants should have passed M.B.B.S. Degree from a recognized University
Consolidated Monthly Salary :
Selected candidates will have an Rs. 82976/- (Plus Rs.4,488/- as House Rent Allowance, if applicable)
Candidates should have Not to exceed 50 years as on date of Interview
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 Experience:
One Year experience Plus Registration with Medical Council of India. Candidates with institutional experience will be preferred.
IGCAR Kalpakkam Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure:
- The selection for the above post is purely on a temporary basis. The maximum period of appointment will be six months. However, such a locum appointment shall not exceed 89 days at a time.
- Selected candidates will be provided Hostel Accommodation on their taking up of the appointment, on a payment basis, if required. They will be entitled to House Rent Allowance (HRA) if their own arrangement for accommodation is made.
- Interested candidates may forward Application in the prescribed format along with self-attested Xerox copies of date of birth, educational qualifications (Class X, XII, MBBS-year wise Mark Sheet, Degree, Passing and Internship completion certificate, etc), registration and experience certificate through email: firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 22/06/2020 at 1500 hours. Candidates who appeared the online interview held on 05.06.2020 against our earlier DVT No. 2/2020 need not apply.
- Details of screened-in candidates shall be displayed on the GSO website www.igcar.gov.in/gso and shall be intimated via their respective email IDs on 24/06/2020.
- Interview for screened-in candidates will be held online through Skype on 25/06/2020 (Thursday). Application in the prescribed proforma may be downloaded from website igcar.gov.in/gso
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|