IGIMS Admission 2020 Notification Released. Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has released the Admission notice for combined entrance examination for Para medical degree, diploma & nursing courses Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen for admission to the following courses year 2020 through different entrance examinations.
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna — 800014 is an Autonomous Super specialty Institute of the State of Bihar – established by the act of State legislature vide IGIMS Act. 1984. Various facilities are available at this Institute to cater to the needs of patients belonging to the State of Bihar and neighboring states. It is situated at Sheikhpura on Bailey Road, Patna, having sprawling 130 acres campus in the heart of city. Patna Junction Railway Station, Bus Stand & Air Port is located within 6 kilometers of the Institute.
IGIMS Admission 2020
Name of the Board
|Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
Para medical degree, diploma & nursing courses
Admission 2020 Notification Released
Demand Draft for Rs. 1000/-(UR & others) &, () is. 500/- for SC/ST candidate)
Application duly filled in all respect must reach to the ‘Office of the Dean (Academic)”, Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheihlipura, Patna-800 014 (Bihar) up to 05/05/2020 by Speed post/ Registered post up to 04.00PM. For Postal delay institute shall not responsible. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected and such application will be rejected and no communication in this regard will be entertained.
Method of Selection:
Entrance test will consist of 100(Hundred) multiple choice question with single best answer. All, questions will carry equal mark and there will no negative marking. In case of two or more candidates securing equal marks, merit will be determined in order of candidates older in age. The result will be published on the notice board/website of the Institute only. The successful candidates will have to report for counseling on date announced on website. No any further communication will be given by Post/Email/Message. Successful candidates shall undergo medical checkup by the medical board of Institute only. Medically fit candidates will be finally admitted for the course.
How to Apply:
- Candidates willing to apply for Combined Entrance Examination- 2020 (Paramedical & Nursing Courses) can download’ application from institute website (www.igims.org)
- Application received with incomplete information shall be rejected.
- Application received after last date will not be considered. Submission of filled application form by hand is not allowed.
- Candidates have to down load the Application Form from Institute website. He / She shall have to attached a Demand Draft of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 500/- for SC/ST) in favour of Director, IGIMS, Patna payable at Patna as cost of examination otherwise the application shall be considered in-complete and will be rejected.
- Website:-www.igims.org for Prospectus/Eligibility/Process of Application and other details. Completed application form should be addressed and sent to Dean (Academic), Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences, Sheikhpura, Patna-800014 by Regd. /Speed Post only, so as to reach on or before 30.06.2020 up to 04.00 PM.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|