IGNOU Admission 2020 OUT – Apply Online Now!!!. Indira Gandhi National Open University, or IGNOU, has announced the admission to its academic programmes offered through ODL mode for the July- 2020 academic session on its official website. The programmes on offer include Master’s degrees, Bachelor’s degrees, PG diploma and diploma, PG certificate and certificate programmes, and Appreciation/Awareness level programmes. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the programmes online at ignou.ac.in on or before July 31, 2020.
IGNOU Admission 2020
Name of the Board
|Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
UG & PG
Last date to apply
Admission Details Released
IGNOU Admission 2020 Details:
In a particular admission cycle, facility for fee exemption available to SC/ST students can be claimed for one programme only. If an applicant submits more than one application claiming fee exemption, all the applications are liable to be rejected. Programs for which online registrations have started include master’s degree, bachelor’s degree, PG diploma, PG certificate and certificate programs and appraisal level programs. Interested and eligible candidates can register before 31 July 2020 by visiting ignou.an.in to apply online for these programs. For any information related to admission in IGNOU, the university has released contact details of Student Service Center in which interested students can contact for any information related to admission.
Instruction to Fill Application Form Online:
If you are a first time applicant you are advised to click the available programme tab on the homepage of the Online Admission System and select the desired programme and carefully read the details of programme including eligibility criteria, fee details, duration, etc.
You are also requested to download the Common Prospectus and read carefully the Rules of the University (Section 06) as mentioned in the common prospectus. You may also read sections 1, 7, 8, 9, 12 and 13.
- Click on the button NEW REGISTRATION that appears in the applicant login area and fill the required registration details.
- Remember, while choosing your User Name it must be between 8 to 16 characters.
- While choosing your password it must be alphanumeric and between 8 to 16 characters long.
- After filling the mandatory information click the “SUBMIT” button.
- Your username will be instantly sent to you via e-mail and SMS.
- Remember your Username and Password for subsequent login.
- If you have already registered i.e you are an existing user click the “LOGIN” button.
Before proceeding for filling the form online the applicant must have the following:-
- Scanned Photograph (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned Signature (less than 100 KB)
- Scanned copy of Age Proof (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned copy of relevant Educational Qualification (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Experience Certificate (if any) (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of Category Certificate, if SC/ST/OBC (less than 200 KB)
- Scanned Copy of BPL Certificate, if Below Poverty Line(less than 200 KB)
Fee can be paid by following methods:
- Credit Card (Master/Visa)
- Debit Card (Master/Visa/Rupay)
- Net Banking
- It is suggested to scan documents from your originals. Once you have uploaded the document, click the next button you will get the Form preview option. Save/Print your form for future reference.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|