IGNOU TEE Application Date 2020 has extended up to 15-06-2020. The officials of the Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the short notice for Term End Examination last date. Yes, they extend the last date up to 15-06-2020. For that, they are going to stay open the IGNOU TEE application up to 15-06-2020. Interested candidates can download the official notification for this details from our website. Interested and eligible candidates can apply with the guidance of our website.
IGNOU TEE Application Date 2020 Details
Name Of The Board
|Indira Gandhi National Open University|
Name Of The Exam
|Last Date to Apply||
Extended Application Date
Last Date Extended
IGNOU TEE Exam Fee Details:
Applicable candidates must have to pay the examination fee as given below,
Practical & Lab
IGNOU TEE Hall Ticket 2020 Details:
Hall Ticket will be uploaded on the University website (www.ignou.ac.in) approximately 10 days before the commencement of the Term-end Examination. Take the print out of the Hall Ticket and report at the address of the Examination Centre mentioned on the Hall Ticket. Entry to the Examination Hall is strictly on the basis of the valid Hall Ticket and University Identity Card. Request towards add on of course (s) in the Hall Ticket after updating of Hall Ticket on the website will not be entertained.
Exam Centre Details for IGNOU TEE:
After submission of examination form in case any student desires to change the examination centre. Online portal for the purpose will be opened for a period of five days from 1st May, 2020 to 5th May, 2020. Students are advised to submit their request through the portal. After 5th May, 2020 No Request for Change of Examination Centre Will Be Entertained By The University. The exam centre will be allotted on first come first basis. In case the sitting at the centre has exhausted you may please select the alternate centre.
How to Apply for IGNOU TEE:
- Candidates need to go and visit the official site of the IGNOU.
- There, you can check the button that is highlighted as “Click Here to Fill Online Application Form.”
- Apply for Online Registration and note down the system generated Application No for future Reference.
- Make a payment of fee using a suitable mode of payment through a bank as per details are given in this section.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card & through Internet Banking of any banks.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted with any other Exams nor refunded.
- In case of wrong/excess deduction of examination fee, the same will be credited to the account from which the payment was made after due verification.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement receipt indicating the control number for future use.
- In case the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through Search Option.
- Student is required to re-submit the examination form, if no status is appears in the search option. For any quarries regarding refund of deducted amount, please send an email to email@example.com with subject line as “REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE”.
- After that, keep proof of the fee paid.
- Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- Later, submit the IGNOU 2020 Application Form for TEE.
Click Here To Apply Online
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|