IGNOU TEE June 2020 Assignment, Exam Form & Projects Submission Last Date Extended. Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has further extended the last date for submission of assignments, exam forms, project/ internships/ field journals/ dissertation for the June term-end exam (TEE) 2020. The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the Last date to submit examination forms, assignments and projects, internships, field journals, or dissertations for the Term-End Exams (TEE) till June 30.
“Owing to the further extension of the lockdown on account of the Corona Virus (COVID-19), the last date for the following has been extended till June 30, 2020 by the university,” IGNOU’s official notice read. Earlier the last date to submit the assignments for IGNOU June TEE 2020 was June 15, 2020. IGNOU has extended the deadline due to the hardships faced by students amid corona virus lockdown in the country.
IGNOU TEE June 2020 Last Date Extended
|Name of the Board||Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)|
|Exam Name||Term-End Exams (TEE)|
|Last date Extended for||Assignment, Exam Form & Projects Submission|
|Earlier Last date||15-06-2020|
|Extended Last date||30-06-2020|
|Status||Last date Extended|
IGNOU TEE June 2020 Exam Fee Details:
|Practical & Lab||Rs.150/ Course|
Applicable candidates must have to pay the examination fee as given below,
How to Apply for IGNOU TEE June 2020:
- Candidates need to go and visit the official site of the IGNOU.
- There, you can check the button that is highlighted as “Click Here to Fill Online Application Form.”
- Apply for Online Registration and note down the system generated Application No for future Reference.
- Make a payment of fee using a suitable mode of payment through a bank as per details are given in this section.
- Students may select any one payment gateway (HDFC or IDBI Bank) to make payment using Debit Card/Credit Card & through Internet Banking of any banks.
- Examination fee once paid shall neither be adjusted with any other Exams nor refunded.
- In case of wrong/excess deduction of examination fee, the same will be credited to the account from which the payment was made after due verification.
- Once all the parts of the examination form are filled, the summary of the same will be reflected on screen before proceeding for payment.
- Take the print out of the acknowledgement receipt indicating the control number for future use.
- In case the payment is deducted but no acknowledgement receipt is generated, the student is advised to wait for 72 hours to check the status of the Examination Form through Search Option.
- Student is required to re-submit the examination form, if no status is appears in the search option. For any quarries regarding refund of deducted amount, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line as “REFUND OF EXCESS EXAM FEE”.
- After that, keep proof of the fee paid.
- Print at least four copies of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee.
- Later, submit the IGNOU 2020 Application Form for TEE.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|