IGNTU Recruitment 2020 Out – Check Eligibility Here || Apply Now!! Indira Gandhi National Tribal University has released the notification for the post of project assistant. Candidates can apply through the online. Last date for the candidates to apply for this post is 7/1/2021. Recruitment details are given below in our blog.
IGNTU Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the board||Indira Gandhi National Tribal University|
|Name of the post||project assistant|
|No of vacancy||1|
|Last date for apply||7/1/2021|
The board of Indira Gandhi National Tribal University has allocated only one post for the project assistant.
Candidates should pass Master degree in Social Work/Sociology with minimum 55% marks.
The salary for the post of project assistant is 15,000 per month.
IGNTU Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview.
- Shortlisted eligible candidates will be intimated by email only regarding the date and venue of the interview.
- No separate intimation will be sent.
How to apply for the post of IGNTU recruitment 2020:
- Candidates should submit application by email to PI along with CV indicating the name, degree qualification, postal and email address, mobile number, research work, experience, published papers etc with the signature and date.
- Last date for apply to the post 7/1/2021.
What is the last date for apply to the post of IGNTU recruitment 2020?
7/1/2021 is the last date for apply to the post of project assistant.
What is the selection process for the post of IGNTU recruitment 2020?
The selection process will be based on interview.
How many vacancies are allocated for the post of IGNTU recruitment 2020?
They allocated only one vacancy for the post of project assistant.