IICA Recruitment 2020 Released. Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), Manesar has been established as an autonomous institution and been registered under the Societies Registration Act, 1860 (21 of 1860) by Ministry of Corporate Affairs (Government of India). It has invites the eligible candidates to fill up the Associate Professor posts. The IICA proposes to fillup the given academic positions on deputation/ purely contractual basis. The Last Date for the Submitting application form 26.06.2020 [Friday] till 6.00 P.M.through post positively or by email. The Eligibility details are given below in our website.
IICA Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs|
|Post Name||Associate Professor|
Age Limit – Less than 70 years for Contract Basis Candidates & 56 years Deputation basis for eligible to apply the Recruitment.
- Associate Professor [Competition Law & Market Regulation]
Qualification – Candidates should have a Ph. D with 55% in the preceding degree or equivalent in the relevant field & Essential Qualification 8 years’ experience in teaching at graduate/ post graduate or in industry in the field or related discipline.
Salary – Academic Pay Level – 13 A [Rs.1,31,400-2,17,100] UGC Norms [Pre-revised PB-4, Rs.37400-67000 + Grade Pay Rs.9000] for Deputations &Rs.1,48,000 – Rs.1,80,000 for purely contract basis.
- Assistant Professor [Corporate Law]/ [Corporate Governance & Public Policy]/ [Corporate Governance & Public Policy]
Qualification –Above said same qualification & Essential Qualification 3 years’ experience in teaching at graduate/ post graduate or in industry in the field or related discipline.
Salary – Level-11 (Academic) [Rs.68,900-2,05,500] [PB-3, Rs.15,600- 39,100+ Grade Pay Rs.7000 (prerevised)].
How to Apply:
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions and apply only in the prescribed Application Format given at Notification, which can also be downloaded from the website of IICA at official website.
- The application should be submitted strictly in accordance with the prescribed format. Any alternations/cuttings/over-writing should be duly countersigned by the Candidate.
- Before filling in the application form, the candidate must be sure of fulfilling the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications and experience etc. for the post being applied for. His/ her candidature shall stand cancelled in case the candidate does not fulfills the eligibility criteria and/or has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact/(s).
- The institute will communicate only with shortlisted candidates. The shortlisted candidates would be called for making presentation and/or interview before the duly constituted selection committee which shall be held at IICA Campus, Manesar/New Delhi on a date/time which will be communicated separately.
- The applications, complete in all aspects must reach the “Administrative OfficerIII”, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs, Plot No.6,7 & 8, Sector-5, IMT Manesar, District-Gurugram (Haryana), PIN-122052 or at the email firstname.lastname@example.org or before the prescribed closing date. The applications received after last date/time prescribed shall not be entertained.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|