IIFT Recruitment 2020 OUT. The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (Deemed to be a University) is a premier Institution set up by Department of Commerce, Government of India, engaged in education, training and research in the area of international trade and business. The institute intents to recruit an experienced person as Officer (Accreditation & Ranking), who has handled such tasks in the past
IIFT Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade|
Officer (Accreditation & Ranking)
|Start Date to Apply Online||
Last Date to Apply Online
Essential Qualifications and Experience:
- Post-graduate Degree in Management/ International Management or Relations/Economics/ Mathematics/ Social Works or Welfare/ Statistics/ Public Administration/Law with a good second division.
- Academic writing and verbal communication skills in English & Hindi language.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Minimum 02 years of experience in dealing with Rankings or Accreditation related work in Higher Educational Institute or an Institute of repute.
- Knowledge about various national and international accreditation and ranking, their processes and requirements. 2. Possess certification in implementing quality standards and audit with special reference to academic institutions. 3. A thorough knowledge of modern business English, business practices, methods, procedures and equipment as well as typing, transcribing, proofreading and general office skills will be preferred.
Should not be more than 55 years at the time of receipt of application.
Tenure & Joining:
The appointment will be purely on contract basis, initially for a period of one year. The tenure can be extended further depending upon performance of the candidate. A selected candidate is expected to join within a month of the receipt of offer.
The candidate will be paid a consolidated remuneration of 1,00,000/- per month.Lower or Higher salary can be offered depending upon the work experience
How to Apply?
- Fulfillment of conditions of minimum qualification shall not necessarily entitle any applicant to be called for further process of recruitment. In case of large number of applicants, IIFT reserves the right to short-listing applications in any manner as may be considered appropriate and no reason for rejection shall be communicated in any case.
- IIFT reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post advertised. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of interview and reasons for not being called for interview. No TA/DA in connection with the submission of application form or appearing in the interview will be paid to the candidate. Interested candidate having the above qualification and experience should only apply online through link given below latest by 24th June 2020
- Only the short listed candidate shall be informed by e-mail to appear for interview at IIFT Campus at B-21, Qutab Institutional Area, New Delhi-110016 or it may be a virtual interview.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|