IIIM Recruitment 2020 OUT – Download Application Form. Indian Institute Of Integrative Medicine has released the notification for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Candidates can know the notification details for this post and download the same in our blog. Application Form is given on this page to download for your convenience. The Last date for submission of application form is 26.06.2020. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
IIIM Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute Of Integrative Medicine|
Junior Research Fellow
IIIM Recruitment 2020 Essential Qualification:
- M.Sc. Chemistry/Allied subjects with at least 55% marks
Desirable: NET qualification
IIIM Recruitment 2020 Monthly Emoluments:
JRF @31,000/- + HRA (for 2 years) and SRF @36,000/- + HRA (for 1 year)
IIIM Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
The upper age limit is 30 years for Position (Code 01) as on the date of Online Interview
IIIM Recruitment 2020 Online Selection and Apply Procedure:
- The application form can be downloaded from the CSIR-IIIM website: www.iiim.res.in (available at CSIRIIIM Website attached with the Advertisement No.06/2020) The candidates must send their completed application along with Digital Platform ID, E-mail ID, Mobile Number and self-attested photocopies of certificates/testimonials in support of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Experience, Caste, etc. and a latest passport size photograph duly affixed at the appropriate place in the application form [Tentative Mark sheets/Certificates and ‘RESULT AWAITED’ will not be considered] into the E-mail ID: email@example.com by or before 26.06.2020 (Friday) up to 5.00 P.M.
- Application sent/received into the aforesaid E-mail ID after the scheduled date and time i.e. 26.06.2020 up to 5.00 P.M. shall not be entertained for an online interview.
- Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of online interviews. The list of eligible candidates shall be uploaded on CSIR-IIIM Website www.iiim.res.in on 29.06.2020 by 4.30 P.M.
- The shortlisted candidate has to be available on the date of online interview from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (if any change is there, they will be intimated accordingly).
- Eligible/shortlisted candidates shall attend the Online Interview (Through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call).
- The online interview in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted through Video Conferencing on Skype/MS Team/Google Meet/Whatsapp Video Call.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|