IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment 2020 Out – Project Associate Vacancy. Indian Institute Of Information Technology Design And Manufacturing, Kancheepuram has released a notification for the post of Project Associate. There are 2 vacancies allotted under this recruitment. The tentative date for the online interview is 15th Aug, 2020. The Notification is available in the following link. Follow us to get daily updates.
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute Of Information Technology Design And Manufacturing, Kancheepuram|
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment Qualification:
B.Tech. (CSE/ECE or Equivalent), Final year Dual Degree (CSE/ECE or Equivalent)minimum 6.5 CGPA (or 60% marks). Male Candidates.
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment Duration of the project: 14 months
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment Stipend:
Rs. 30,000/-pm for PG; Rs. 25,000/-pm for UG
IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment General Conditions:
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- The candidates are required to work for the success of the project.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/documents before joining
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The last date for submission of online application is Aug 11, 2020.
How to Apply for IIITDM Kancheepuram Recruitment:
Step 1: Go to the Official Website.
Step 2: Read the Notification Carefully
Step 3: If you are eligible then click apply online
Step 4: Fill your details and click submit
Step 5: Take a print out of your application for future use.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|