IISC JAM Admission 2021 notification has released on the official website of the Indian Institute of Science. Official notification is released for the Joint Admission Test for Masters from the Indian Institute of Science. Yes, the officials are inviting the online applications from the eligible candidates who interested to attend the JAM 2021. We provide a direct link to download The IISC JAM Admission 2021 notification along with eligibility details, application details and exam details. An online application will be started on from 10-09-2020. And application last date is 15-10-2020. We provide instant updates for the students about this admission test. Candidates can check more details from our website.
IISC JAM Admission Details
Name of the Organization
|Indian Institute of Science|
|JAM – Joint Admission test for Masters|
Notification Released Date
Application Starting Date
|Application Last Date||
Eligibility Details for IISC JAM Admission 2021:
- Applicable candidates must have to complete Under Graduation for the Post Graduation course.
- This is the general eligibility details for the candidates. But, the officials have announced the candidate’s eligibility details in their official notification with educational mark requirements.
- Interested candidates are advised to read the official notification through clicking the given notification download link from our website.
IISC JAM Admission 2021 Exam Details:
- The exam will be conducted in online mode only as CBT that is Computer Based Test.
- Exam centre details are available in the official notification.
- The examination will be conducted based on two sessions as details provided in the official notification.
- JAM will be conducted with the syllabus of ug subjects.
- Interested candidates can check more details from the official notification.
Application Fee Details for JAM 2021:
|One Test Paper||Two Test Papers|
|Female/ SC/ ST/ PwD||
How to Apply for IISC JAM Admission 2021:
- Interested candidates can follow given steps to apply for PG Courses.
- Go to the official website.
- Click the Admission menu in the menu bar.
- Click the Admission 2020.
- Download the official notification and read it carefully.
- Click the online application link.
- Enter the required details and make payment via the given link.
- Attach your payment proof and click the submit button.
Apply Online (Available Soon)
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|