IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2020 notification has released on the official website. Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur, an Institute of national importance, is established by MHRD, Govt. of India in order to promote higher scientific learning and research as well as scientific exploration at the undergraduate and postgraduate levels of education and to create scientists and academicians of the highest quality. The Institute invites ONLINE applications from eligible Indian Nationals to fill-up the following sanctioned regular posts. Interested candidates can check the more details from our website.
IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2020 Details
Name of the Organization
|Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Berhampur|
|Name of the Post||
|Application Starting Date||
Last Date to Apply
Vacancy Details for Non-Teaching Posts:
Name of the Post
|No. of Vacancy||
Mode of recruitment
Direct Recruitment/ on Deputation basis as per DOPT orders in vogue and on annual performance-based assessment process.
|Office Assistant (Multi Skill)||05||01
Eligibility Details for Non-Teaching Staffs:
The essential, desirable qualification and experience for posts mentioned aboveare as under:
- Age Limit:
Name of the Posts
- Educational Qualifications:
Applicable candidates must have to complete Engineering/ Master’s Degree from any recognized university.
General Instructions for the Candidates:
- IISER Berhampur ensures gender equality in its admission and recruitment
- The candidates are required to apply through ONLINE Please visit Institute website www.iiserbpr.ac.in for online application. The opening date of submission of online application is May 22, 2020, 09.00 AM and closing date is June 11, 2020tiII 05:30 PM. The last date for receipt of hard copy of application is June 22, 2020 till 05:30 PM.
- A printout of the online application form, duly signed in each page along with self-attested copies of certificates of all educational qualification, experience and testimonials must reach the Institute on or before June 22, 2020tiII 05:30 p.m. The complete application should be sent through Speed Post /Courier. The Institute shall not be responsible for any postal delay. Applications not received within the due date shall be rejected. No correspondence in this regard shall be made by the
- If more than one application is submitted for a single post by a candidate, the latest one will be considered for
- The applicants are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Z500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only) through online for each post. Application fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Women/SC/ST/PWD/Transgender category/ Ex-servicemen applying for Group B & C positions .For claiming such exemptions, the applicants may submit a self-attested copy of SC/ ST/ PwD/ Transgender certificate/ identity proof/ Discharge
- Application fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to fill their correct and active e-mail address in the online application as all correspondences will be made by the Institute through e-mail only. Recruitment schedule will be mailed in due course to the candidates’ registered e-mail ID. No separate letter (Hard copy) will be sent for this purpose. Further, for any updates, subsequent amendments in the advertisement and results, please visit the Institute website
- The candidates applying for any post should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the post. Their admission to any stage of the selection process will be purely provisional subject to confirmation that they satisfy the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of call letter to the candidate for attending the test will not imply that his/her candidature has been found
- Any relaxation in respect of Group B and Group C positions, in terms of age and number of years of experience but not educational qualifications, in exceptionally meritorious cases or to attract more number of candidates in professional, technical and scientific nature of posts, may be recommended by the Short listing Committee for the approval of the Director. In case of Group A positions, it is strictly the BoG to accord such relaxations in justifiable circumstances. Candidates having relevant work experience in CFTIs either in regular/ contractual/ through work outsourcing basis, may be given relaxation in respect of age (up to a maximum of three years) and work experience. Relaxations, if any, shall be only in respect of a class or category of persons. Relaxation shall not be extended to in respect of an individual except in cases where an individual can be treated as a Class or Category of
- Age relaxation will be provided for SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities (PwD)/Ex-servicemen, Central Government employee as per Government of India
- Eligibility of candidate with regard to qualification, age& experience shall be calculated/ considered with reference to closing for receipt of online applications. The critical date for consideration of age, experience will be calculated as on the closing date for receipt of online applications.
- Due relaxation in respect of age will be given to SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates as per Government of India norms, only against reserved vacancies for such categories and can only be claimed on submission of valid community certificate issued prior to the date of issuance of this recruitment
- In case of Group A post, the selection will be based on online/ skype/ personal interview and PPT etc., as decided by the selection committee/ competent
- In case of Group B & C posts, the eligible shortlisted applicants will have to appear for a comprehensive recruitment process. A written exam will be conducted through online/offline mode (based on the syllabus which will be indicated in the call /eMer) which will be for qualifying purpose for the next stage.
- Only those qualified candidates in the first stage will be eligible to appear in the next stage consisting skill/trade test to assess their knowledge in their area of work, hands on experience, analytical, language skill, etc. The selection of meritorious candidate will be decided by the duly constituted selection committee/competent authority. The decision of the competent authority in this regard will be final and binding in all
- Conduct written and/or trade test for the post wherever the circum stances so warranted or may fix criteria after taking into the qualification and experience of the applicants.
- Not to fill all/some of the advertised
- Fill up consequential vacancies including additional post arising at the time of test/interview for available candidate by direct recruitment. The number of positions is thus open to
- The Institute has a right to decide the mode of screening and testing the applicant for short listing and selection.
- The Institute also reserves the right to fill the posts fully or partially depending on the availability of suitable candidates without assigning any reasons
- Mere eligibility does not vest any right on any candidate for being called for written test / skill test/interview. The Institute may fix suitable short listing criteria in the event of receipt of large number of applications.
- The decision of the Institute in all matters related to recruitment against this advertisement shall be final.
- No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection / interview. Canvassing in any manner would entail disqualification of the candidature.
- The Institute reserves the right to relax experience in exceptional cases, or in the case of personal ready holding analogous positions in a Central Technical Institute/University/ Research Institution.
- Experience prescribed may be relaxed in the case of exceptionally meritorious candidates.
- The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by candidates at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service.
- In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidate are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/ background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her service/engagement at the Institute shall be terminated.
- Probation period for all regular positions is 01 (one)
- Candidates should submit their self-attested copy of SC/ ST/ OBC/ Disability Certificate/ Discharge Certificate issued by competent authority as per Govt. of India norms along with the application form, in support of their claim.
- For availing the benefit of OBC category, the applicants should enclose with the applications form, OBC(Non Creamy Layer) certificate issued by the Competent Authority not earlier than six months prior to the last date for receipt of applications. The OBC Certificate should be on the proforma prescribed by the Government of
- Degree as referred above should have been awarded by a recognized University /
- Persons employed in Government/Semi Government Organizations/Autonomous Bodies should submit their application through proper channel with vigilance clearance. However, they may send an advance copy of the application. Those who are unable to process their application through proper channel may submit ‘No Objection Certificate (NOC)’ mentioning clearly regarding vigilance clearance from their present employer during the time of test/interview. However, they should submit an undertaking with their application that the NOC would be submitted at the time of test/interview. Direct application from such candidates will not be
- Candidates should send self-attested copies of certificates and mark-sheets from matriculation on wards in support of their qualifications and experience along with the printout of online application form. Originals should not be sent along with the application but those must be produced at the time of test/ interview for verification. Applications incomplete in any respect, received without self-attested copies of certificates & photograph and received after the due date of submission shall be summarily rejected without intimation.
- Certificate(s) in support of experience(s) should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letter head bearing the date of issue, specific period of work (in DD/MM/YYYY format), nature of duties, name, designation and signature of the Administrative Authority/Owner of the organization along with his/her
How to Apply for IISER Berhampur Non Teaching Jobs 2020:
- Check iiserbpr.ac.in, the Official Site of IISER Berhampur.
- From there go to the Careers Section. Over there you will find the advertisement for the Non Teaching Jobs.
- Click and Open the advertisement. Read the total details, in it.
- And then if you are eligible, fill the application form, Pay the application fee.
- Recheck the total information, you have entered. Finally submit it before the closing date.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|