IIT Delhi JEE Advanced 2020 – Around 98% Candidates choose their Exam Centers!!

0
IIT Delhi JEE Advanced 2020 – Around 98% Candidates choose their Exam Centers!!
IIT Delhi JEE Advanced 2020 – Around 98% Candidates choose their Exam Centers!!

IIT Delhi JEE Advanced 2020 Exam Center. JEE Advanced 2020 is scheduled to be held on September 27 and the exam for admission to the IITs in India will be conducted across the nation in 222 cities and around 1000 exam centres by IIT Delhi, the organising institute.

Latest Private Jobs 2020

Report Says:

A total of 1, 60,831 candidates have registered for JEE Advanced after qualifying the JEE Main. Of the total registered candidates who paid their registration fees i.e. 1, 55,511 candidates, 97.94% have been allocated examination cities, which fall under the top three choices they had made during the registration. The rest of the candidates i.e. 2.06% have also been allocated those examination cities, which fall under the eight choices they had made.

JEE Advanced 2020 – The statement said:

  • “Of the total registered candidates who paid their registration fees i.e. 1,55,511 candidates, 97.94% have been allocated examination cities, which fall under the top three choices they had made during the registration,” IIT Delhi, conducting body of JEE Advanced 2020, said in a statement.
  • “The rest of the candidates i.e. 2.06% have also been allocated those examination cities, which fall under the eight choices they had made,”. Out of 5,320 candidates who have not paid their fees, over 62% have been allotted one of the top three exam cities of their preference, IIT Delhi said.
  • Only 991 candidates, who did not deposit their fees during registration, have been allotted exam centres out of the eight choices, IIT Delhi said. “On the basis of the past data, that they won’t be appearing for the examination,”
  • Candidates belonging to PwD category, whether they have paid the registration fee or not, have been allotted their first preference of exam cities, IIT Delhi said.
  • In view of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the number of JEE Advanced exam centres has been increased significantly. Last year there were 164 cities and 600 examination centers.
  • IIT Delhi further informed that JEE Advanced candidates can avail “Eduride” a dedicated portal launched by IIT Alumni and students to facilitate transportation of the candidates.

Latest Government Jobs 2020

For Online Test Series Click Here
To Join Whatsapp
Click Here
To Subscribe Youtube Click Here
To Join Telegram Channel
Click Here
To Join Facebook Click Here