IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020. Indian Institute of Technology Inviting Qualified Candidates for the post of Project Assistant. The selecting candidates are going to work the project of“Design of Anti-Mine Boots (AMBs) using Finite Element Simulations with Human Body Model (HBM)” Application submission last date is 05.11.2020. Eligibility details, Qualification details, salary and age limit details are given to this page below.
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 Details:
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi|
|Post Name||Project Assistant|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Last date of submission||05.11.2020|
IIT Delhi Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
- A candidate who posses ITI (2 years duration) in a relevant field with 8 years of relevant work
- Organization Requires Knowledge of system administration and license handling for CAD/CAE software, knowledge of FLEXlm tool.
- Candidate who selected for the position of Project Assistant are eligible for getting salary Rs. 29,200 – 31,200 – 33,200 – 35,800 – 38,400 – 41,000/- Per month.
- IIT, Delhi provides House Rental Allowance at 24%
IIT Delhi Recruitment Selection Process:
- Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi shortlisted the candidates by verifying Documents.
- The shortlisted candidate’s name along with the interview details will be displayed on the following link.
How to apply IIT Delhi Recruitment:
Candidate who willing to apply for this job are requested to Send their required documents(in PDF Format), and duly filled Application form(in PDF Format) to the given E-mail id.
E-mail ID: Prof. Devendra Kumar Dubey firstname.lastname@example.org