IIT JAM 2021 Admission – Online Application Process started from Today. The online application process for the IIT Joint Admission Test for Masters (IIT-JAM) 2021 will commence from Tomorrow. Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore will be organising the IIT JAM 2021 examination on February 14, 2021 and the results will be released on 20.03.2021.
IIT JAM 2021 is for admission to M.Sc programmes, Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree, and other Post-UG Degrees programmes offered at the participating IITs and Integrated PhD Degree programmes offered at IISc Bangalore. The score card is also used for admission to M.Sc programmes offered at 19 NIT’s and 2 CFTI’s through Centralized Counselling for M.Sc/M.Sc (Tech) Admission.
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this exam after apply online link enabled on the site. Apply online link is given in this page and Stay Active with us for further updates!!!
|Name of the Board||Indian Institute of Science (IISc)|
|Exam name||Joint Admission Test|
|Start Date to Apply||10.09.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15.10.2020|
Candidates should have a Bachelor’s degree for appearing JAM 2021 Exam. In the qualifying degree, the aggregate marks or CGPA/CPI without rounding-off should be at least 55% or 5.5 out of 10 for General/OBC (NCL)/EWS category candidates, and 50% or 5.0 out of 10 for SC/ST and PwD category candidates.
- Female/ŚC/ST/PwD — Rs 750 for one test paper and Rs 1050 for two test papers
- All others- Rs 1500 for one paper and Rs 2100 for two papers.
How to Apply for IISC JAM 2021?
- Candidates can apply for JAM 2021 only through the JAM Online Application Processing System (JOAPS) link available at the website http://jam.iisc.ac.in.
- The facility for Online Registration and Application will be available through the website http://jam.iisc.ac.in from September 10, 2020. A candidate has to first register on the JOAPS website by providing his/her name, a valid E-mail address, a working mobile number and a password.
- The candidate must give an E-mail address that he/she uses and checks frequently, as all communication to the candidate from JAM 2021 will be sent to this E-mail address. The candidate must not use someone else’s E-mail address and only one candidate can be registered with one E-mail address.
- Similarly, the candidate should provide his/her personal mobile number because most of the communication may also be sent via SMS.
- The password that the candidate provides should be chosen such that it cannot be guessed easily by others and this password must not be forgotten by the candidate as he/she will require it to login to the online application website.
- Upon successful registration, an E-mail containing the candidate’s Enrolment ID will be sent to the E-mail address provided by the candidate. The Enrolment ID will also be sent to the mobile number provided by the candidate.
- The candidate needs to use this enrolment ID along with the password for all JAM 2021 related communications or website operations. Candidates are advised to keep the ID along with the password information safe and confidential.
Apply Online – To be released Tomorrow
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|