IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 OUT. Applications are invited for various Positions in a various funded project at IIT Kanpur. Candidates can know the notification details and apply for the same in our blog. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020
Name of the Board
|Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur|
Junior Research Fellow, Senior Project Associate, Post Doctoral Fellow, Project Technician and Others
|Last Date to Application form||
27.05.2020,02.06.2020 and 10.06.2020
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (JRF)
Salary Range: Consolidate Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per the institute norms.
Minimum Qualification: M. Pharm/M.S. (Pharm) in any discipline with NET/GATE or M. Tech in Biotechnology/Biomedical engineering with NET/GATE or M. Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with GATE/NET or B.Tech in Biotechnology/Biomedical engineering with GATE/NET.
Desirable Qualification: Candidate with experience in formulation of micro-/nano-particulate drug delivery systems, fabrication of ocular drug delivery systems/devices, animal handling, diabetic retinopathy animal (rodent) model generation and mammalian cell culture studies, characterization of nanoparticles using FTER, DLS NMR, conjugation of molecules to polymeric nanoparticle surface, nanoparticle-based encapsulation studies, nanoparticle-based drug release kinetics studies are desirable.
Minimum Qualification: – PhD or M.Sc.+3 Years’ Experience
Desirable Qualification: PhD in Biotechnology
Desirable Experience: At least three years’ experience in followings
- Work experience in nanomaterials based conductive inks synthesis
- Hands-on experience in screen-printed techniques, electrode fabrication, electrode modification.
- Hands-on Experience in bio-nanocomposite synthesis and characterization
- Expertise in enzyme isolation, purification and immobilization techniques
- Familiar with electrochemical and optical characterization techniques, e.g. CV, LSV, Amperometry, spectrophotometry
- Work experience in handling and processing of flexible substrates for biomedical applications
Salary: Rs. 26400 – 2200 -66000/- per month based on qualification
POST DOCTORAL FELLOW
- Ph.D. in Physics/ Chemistry/Chemical Engineering.
- The candidate should have significant experimental and theoretical knowledge in the field of interfacial science.
- The candidate should have experience with state of art experimental equipment’s such as DSC, Goniometer, UV-Vis.
- The candidate should have experiment in the development of surfactants/nanomaterials
- Additional experience in modelling and simulation using molecular simulations and/or analytical means would be desirable.
- Understanding of solution thermodynamics and experience with experimental means to evaluate the phase diagram would be desirable
Consolidated salary: 50,000/55,000/60,000
SENIOR PROJECT ASSOCIATE
Qualification: Bachelor of Technology (CS/IT) + 01 Year Exp.
Salary range: Rs. 21600 – 1800 – 54000
The position is temporary and for a period of one year or till end of Project whichever is earlier.
Desirable: The Requirements and knowledge in C#, Proficient in C# in .NET framework 4.0 or higher in Visual Studio. Should have done projects using:
- Threading (multithreads)
- Use of link libraries
- Object Oriented (Inheritance and polymorphism)
- File I/O and serialization
- ADO.net and ASP.net
- Windows communication foundation (WCF)
- LINQ to XML
SENIOR RESEARCH FELLOW (ONE)
Qualification: M.Tech or MSc (Life sciences) or M.V.Sc with NET/GATE and one year research experience.
Desirable Qualification: Preference will be given to candidates with experience in molecular genetics/gene or cell therapy of ocular diseases and perform retinal procedures in mice. The candidate should ideally have a peer reviewed publication in this subject.
Duration: 1 year initially, extendable till the end of project based on performance.
Salary: Rs. 32,000 (Consolidated)
Junior Research Fellow (One)
Qualification: M.Tech or MSc or MVsc (Life sciences) with NET/GATE.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates with research /lab experience in the field of molecular or cell biology.
Duration: 1 year initially, extendable to 3 years based on performance.
Salary: Rs. 31000 (Consolidated)
Qualification: PG degree (Msc/MTech/ MSc/MDS/ MD) with PhD (Life sciences/Biomedical Science) with 03 years experience in virology / gene therapy.
Desirable Qualification: Candidates should have experience in maintaining laboratory mice and significant expertise in mice experimentation procedures. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in molecular gene or cell therapy of ocular diseases. The candidate should ideally have 3 peer reviewed publications in this subject.
Salary: Rs. 75000 (Consolidated)
JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW
Salary: Consolidate Rs. 31,000/- + HRA as per the institute norms.
Minimum Qualification: Master of Technology/Engineering in Aerospace Engineering with specialization in Aerodynamics or Master of Technology/Engineering in Mechanical Engineering with specialization in Fluid Sciences or B. Tech in Aerospace/Mechanical Engineering with a valid GATE score.
Desirable Experience: Good knowledge of experimental techniques, such as Hot-wire Anemometry, PIV, and Pressure sensors. Experience on commissioning an experimental setup for jet studies. Knowledge on Actuators and Signal Processing. Knowledge and experience on Supersonic flow/Jets, Shadowgraph/Schilieren Techniques and High Speed Imaging. LabVIEW programming for synchronization and data acquisition, MATLAB programming for post processing, Experience with mentoring graduate students.
The selection will be based on Zoom/Skype online interview. Short listed candidates will be informed with an email about the date of interview.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply on email giving their detailed CV including the details of complete professional/academic record (attach copies of certificates) and work experience to the undersigned with the Subject before the last date mentioned in the concerned post. It is mandatory to mention your mobile number in the application.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|