IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 has released on the official website. IIT that is Indian Institute of Technology has released the notification for Technical Cadre Vacancies in Kanpur. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this job from 12.06.2020 to 12.07.2020. In this article, we will cover full details on IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit & salary details for the candidates. We provide direct lo apply online for this Technical Cadre vacancy. Interested candidates can read this article carefully before applying.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Details
Name of The Board
|Name of The Post||
Assistant Registrar (Liaison & Hospitality), Students‟ Counselor, Career Development Officer, Catering Manager, Jr. Superintendent (Media Relations), Jr. Superintendent (Liaison & Hospitality), Jr. Superintendent (Students Placement Office), Jr. Tech. Supdt. (CCF- Central Cryogenics Facility), Physical Training Instructor, Junior Engineer (SCADA- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition), Junior Technician, Junior Assistant & Driver Gr. II
Age Limit for Technical Cadre:
Applicable candidates should have the age limit as per norms of the organization. We provide direct link to download the official notification. So interested candidates can check more details from our website.
Educational Qualification for Technical Cadre:
- Candidates must have to complete Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks, or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven point scale along with consistent good academic record/ M. Phil in Clinical Psychology with 1st class/ Master’s degree with at least 55% marks, or its equivalent grade of B in UGC seven point scale along with consistent good academic record/ Bachelor’s degree with Diploma in Catering/ Hotel Management with 05 years of relevant experience/ Master’s degree with 05 years relevant experience, OR Bachelor’s degree with 07 years relevant experience. Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer applications and Secretarial practices/ Master’s degree with 05 years relevant experience, OR Bachelor’s degree with 07 years relevant experience. Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer applications and Secretarial practices/ if any.
- Applicable candidates must possess the Master’s degree with 05 years relevant experience, OR Bachelor’s degree with 07 years relevant experience. Knowledge of office procedures, rules, computer applications and Secretarial practices/ Bachelor’s degree in Physical Education with Diploma in Coaching from reputed Institutions such as NIS Patiala/ NSSC Bangalore/ NSEC Kolkata/ LNCPE Thiruvananthapuram and post Bachelor’s Degree 04 years relevant coaching experience OR Master’s degree in Physical Education (two years course) with post Master’s degree 04 years relevant coaching experience.
General Instructions for Candidates:
- Candidates are advised to fill the information carefully in the online application form. Institute will neither be responsible for any wrong information furnished nor accept any subsequent requests for making any corrections by the candidate(s).
- The candidate(s) shall be solely responsible for the information filled in the online application form.
- No change/deviation, whatsoever, will be entertained.
- Incomplete applications/ partially filled application/ application without supporting documents, will summarily be rejected.
- Preference will be given to ‘Persons with Disabilities’ even where reservation is not marked in the table given on 1st page of this advertisement, if suitable PwD candidates are available.
- The Institute reserves its right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for necessary selection process based on higher parameters over and above the essential qualification.
- Fulfillment of qualifications per-se does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection process.
- Call letter to short-listed candidates and any further information will be sent through email only.
- No other mode of communication will be adopted, so before filling the application form, candidates are required to have at least one working email which will be used during the entire selection process.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the posts, cancel the Advt. in whole or in part without assigning any reason and its decision in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Any modification/correction/addition etc., if any, related to the Advertisement and/or related to the recruitment process will be uploaded in the Institute web site only.
- No other means of communication will be used for the same.
- Therefore, the candidates are advised to periodically visit the Institute website for updates, if any.
- The SC/ST and OBCs-NCL are required to produce a copy of the valid Caste Certificate in the format prescribed by the Central Govt. as and when required.
- Interested candidates can download the official notification from our website for further details.
How to Apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020:
Interested candidates can apply online through official website on or before 12-07-2020.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|